Reviews for The Morning After
Black Jinx chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love it, I love it, I love it! Excellent details and a great description! I really do hope you post more fanfics up when you get the chance.
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
*sniff* That was so good. . . poor Jareth, you wrote so much emotion into his character, his heart-break at losing Sarah, and his reaction to his mother's callousness were superb.

Well done, mellon nin. Keep writing :)

Love Mae.
Ron's Sweetie chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
your story is okay.
Glimmerous chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I have no clue what "Labyrinth" is, but you did a very good job! I was especially impressed with the descriptions, which were both...uh, descriptive, and clever. For a first fanfic, you did a good job. : D
Daughter of Inis chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I really like this! ever since seeing the movie i'd wished Jareth and Sarah had ended up together, good job!
MaDdOnKeS chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Hiya, I really like it. I am really sorry to say that ihaven't read the acctual book but what the hey this is great. I enjoy the varied use of your vocab although some words i think nearly everyone dosn't know but you get the gist. I also like the seeming brushes of humor that tend to appear ever so often. Its enought to make you smile and want to read more but not enought to over power the story line. I found it quite enjoyable. I also realise this is your only fan fiction and i'd suggest that you write more. There are some parts that you can write freely and there are no Flamers (thank god). If you would like to know about these sites send a reply, I love you use of detail and look forward to reading more of you astronomical writing and i waould also like your comments on some of my stories if you can pass the time
Evendim chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Hi Fireamber!

Dropped by because you reviewed a mutual online friend, and because the Tedster said I should read this. He was right! I do so love your sense of humour! This part for instance had me laugh out loud!

“Yes, mother. I know.” Jareth swallowed a groan and desperately wished for water. Right now he was contemplating sticking his head out of the window and seeing if there were any moisture in the rain gutters. On second thought, maybe that wasn’t advisable. He shuddered and motioned towards a chair by the side of the bed. “Please, mother. Sit down.”

The queen did just that, seating herself with a graceful swirl of her lavender silk skirts. The motion and color made Jareth nauseous but he attempted to straighten himself up once more. If he could just get through this interview, he could lie back down and get a couple of the servants to bring him a vat of water. After he drank, he could use what was left upon his head. The memory of last night was beginning to reassert itself. Something about singing a song about a bullfrog named Jeremiah…

(That bullfrog gets around! I wrote a tale called The Prince and the Frog starring the same amphibian! I refer to the past, I had a Hugh Mungus clear out and started over about ten days ago!)

I am impressed by the quality of your work, for a moment I thought I'd gone to some other site! I am sure you know what I mean! I write in the LOTR Fandon, and we have some wags trying to write the master in text language!

Please do try to keep writing, I know how discouraging it can get, but always write to please yourself, and never lose the love of painting with words!

Evendim
Teddypro chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Sup my friend! I have to say this is pretty good. Now because of the title you got the song Save A Pray stuck in my head. "Save it till the morning after no don't say a prayer for me now..."
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Thanks for sharing this interesting reading. Keep smiling. :-)