Reviews for Quiet Fire
QueenLight20007 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
this is amazing! please

update. i can't wait. i'm going crazy.

I know someone called "Vampireloverd" who has got a great oneshot. it is so funny that i almost wet myself laughing! it's called " The Miserable Life of Isabella Swan". she said that she had sugar before writing it(a lot of sugar). please r&r it.

Anyway please please please please please, Pretty please update!

I'll be watching you.

UPDATE OR I WILL SEND MY EVIL MINYIONS ON YOU! please.
jacobsmine chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
god story. 3
lauren2121 chapter 9 . 1/16/2010
im really into this story, its written really well. Update soon!
Ms.Bloodmoon chapter 9 . 1/13/2010
:D

-beams- Great chapter, I love this story 3

Keep up the good work,
Blood.and.Cherriesx chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
This was an amazing chapter, I loved it so much. Damn, Jacob is such an asshole haha. Can't wait for more! xoxo TwilightNatty
ayeeee chapter 9 . 1/10/2010
jacob REALLY needs to loose the attitude

*rolls eyes*

update soon !
Jasper'sPrincess213 chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
That was a great chapter! I can't wait to see who Paul comes up with to hit on Jake hehe. Don't they know him there? I think that was were he was from right? This is gonna be fun!

I really like that Bella dishes shit right back at Jake and hope that she keeps it up. Mostly though I loved their moment in the kitchen. So cute.

I understand about real life getting in the way. Please update soon. I always look forward to your updates.
LorMenari chapter 9 . 1/8/2010
Haha I thought they were supposed to be married. Poor Jake! He's so not gay...can't wait for them to just figure it out!

-C
ladybug82896 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
I loved it! It was friken awesome! I hope u get through your personal stuff soon cause this is good! Update when u can.
Zarniwoop chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Again great chapter. Jake and Bella's relationship is so sweet and awkward at the same time. Love it :)
sabbylou42 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
This story is so amazing and intriguing! Can't wait to read more. This whole story has kept me obsessed today. From the idea of crazy Edward, to how I absolutely love asshole, cop Jake, and the whole "pretend" relationship has been fantastic! I'm sure it will only get better. Excellent writing, characters, and storyline. Thanks!
becca xx chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
hahahhaa omg

'he's gay' 'he loves to be dominated'

ohmygosh that wa HILARIOUS!

update soon

becca xx
bells254 chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
lol this chapter was soo funny! thanks 4 the update :)
mauralee chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
Damn, the chemistry between these two is outrageous. I'm not sure if they're going to murder each other or end up married.

Love what Bella said to Paul!
AllisonSwan chapter 9 . 1/7/2010
love it! bella setting jacob up without him knowing is priceless
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »