Reviews for Stillwater
AMAPADME chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Another really chapter for this story. Nice thing about stories like this they can be complete and yet still you can add a little more.
trout1986 chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
damm good
jjd022980 chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
oooh you got to continue with this story! Nice chapter!
Gloworm41 chapter 10 . 12/18/2010
very nice additon to this universe, would love to see more of this universe. Thanks!
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 9 . 12/16/2010
That was a great story. I started to read the Christmas one but decided to race over here and get the background first! I really enjoyed seeing how it all started. Sad to see that McGee didn't join Tony but glad that at least he left DC!

Can't wait to read the Christmas in Stillwater...
Night Angel Gunny chapter 9 . 9/23/2010
I enjoyed the story actaully inspired me to write one up not like yours but I like the hole AU idea you did.
SithelfJen chapter 9 . 9/12/2010
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
anci2506 chapter 9 . 8/25/2010
I enjoy this story and your Gibbs/Tony pairing stories are great!
jjd022980 chapter 9 . 7/24/2010
beautiful story! Love it!
Luvliacd chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
Thank you for this great story, it was a lot of fun to read.
Ryley chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
In a word: Beautiful!

I loved every minute of it. Great characterizations. Great AU world. Can't wait to read more of this reality.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
Wow, how did I miss the last few chapters? I loved this story, how you portrayed Gibbs and Tony and their powerful connection, bringing Tim to Stillwater and meeting AlternaAbby, Jackson being awesome, and the bad guys got beat too! I love this little world you've created for them.
AMAPADME chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Oh really good chapters. Love hard and soft Gibbs and love Tony SO VERY much. you did a great job on this story.
ghfan98 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Just found this story after seeing a search for on a LJ community. Excellent so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
AMAPADME chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Ok just found this story and WOW what a story.

Though I don't don't believe in love at first sight, I do love how both Gibbs/Dinozzo and McGee/Abby's relationship just shot off like a rocket. Love the clashing of bodies and such.

Good job. I have to go for now but plan to read the rest tomorrow or so.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »