Reviews for Stillwater
AMAPADME chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
Oh really good chapters. Love hard and soft Gibbs and love Tony SO VERY much. you did a great job on this story.
ghfan98 chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Just found this story after seeing a search for on a LJ community. Excellent so far, looking forward to the next chapter.
AMAPADME chapter 6 . 3/26/2010
Ok just found this story and WOW what a story.

Though I don't don't believe in love at first sight, I do love how both Gibbs/Dinozzo and McGee/Abby's relationship just shot off like a rocket. Love the clashing of bodies and such.

Good job. I have to go for now but plan to read the rest tomorrow or so.
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 9 . 3/2/2010
gategirl7 chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing and good luck in your future writing!
Tamarrion chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
Very sweet story, thanks for writing it _
WCUGirl chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
What a great end to this story! And the ever unanswered mystery of how Gibbs gets the boat out remains a mystery...Tony and Gibbs are is good, all is well. :) YAY! :) Jen
ChibiOhkami chapter 9 . 2/24/2010
That was wonderful. I've been following the story since you posted the first chapter. I love the relationship that you built between Gibbs and Tony, which was sweet, but at the same time was super hot and steamy. Sad to see it end, but it was a great run, well done.
julie250 chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Great cliffhanger, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
shippingdiva chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Smoking hot! Love the slashy action. More soon, please!
WCUGirl chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
Oh Good Lord you can't stop there! Jen
Jesssss chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. First you start off all hot and then you end with that cliffhanger. I can't handle these swing of emotions so fast! It's just not fair! xDD Seriously though... this was another amazing chapter and I loved the way that Tony kept saying that he loved him and just seemed to know that Gibbs needed to hear that from him. It was so like them even in the AU world. I almost don't want it to end. ):
finlaure chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
Scream and pant at the hotness of the first part

Scream and well, scream at the cliffy you left us on

More of the first part and please post soon my fingernails are not that long to hold on to the cliff
Murgy31 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
WoW! This was amazing!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Hey GibbsGirlAbby, I just love "Stillwater". could so see Gibbs and Tony like this and Tim joining the sheriff's department. Can't wait for the next chapters. Thanks,lightnshadows.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »