Reviews for Stillwater
Jesssss chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
OMFG. The wait for an update was freakin worth it just for that end. Wow. That was just... hot. I'm really loving this Tony so so much. And damn McGee might even be more loyal than our St. Bernard in this thing. I love it. Can't wait for more!
finlaure chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
More, much more of the last part would be soo much welcome. Action and adventure is good. But that last part is soo hot and Gibbs making Tony go to the point of saying bluebonnet is just to hot to think, so could you please write it.
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
HAHAHAHAH! The ending smoking hot and awesome. Love that Tony is the voice of reason between Gibbs and Jackson.
shippingdiva chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
Ooh, hot stuff! I like the direction this one is taking!
yasminakohl chapter 6 . 1/18/2010
Love the story wot dont want it to end

will be sad when you get Ed locked up
shippingdiva chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Oh my! Just read this straight through from start up to the latest chapter. I just love it. More please!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Holy Heck Hannah... this story sorta snuck up on me and I'm hooked. Keep it coming often. Lovin' the chemistry you've created, can't wait for more and soon.
Meatball42 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
To start, I love how you described McGee's potential future and how messed up Vance is gonna get when they find out he ran their golden boy outta there :)! I just got a bad feeling from Tony's statement about why Ed was keeping him around, that just makes me think there's gonna be some more friction there. I totally love the (literal ;) sleeping scene, it was seet, but in a deeper way than just 'cute'. Lastly, the McAbby scene was awesome, because she's really not usually like that, but the way you wrote it, with them being random strangers and all, it was believable. Loved this chapter, continuing to literally squeal out loud whenever I see 'Stillwater' in my inbox :)!
CindyB chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Ho yah...Tibbs & McAbby are both hot. I can't wait to see what happens next.
finlaure chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Gee, now it is getting hot on Two burners! I still hope some how that they all end back at NCIS, somehow.
Meatball42 chapter 5 . 1/2/2010
I'm so glad you updated this fic! I love that McGee resigned, that's so awesome! I also love how instantly enamored he is with Abby, that's just typical. I don't know how you managed to write McAbby into an AU slash fic, but I applaud you for it! McGee totally would drive up at 3 am and walk into somewhere like Abby's Place, I can see that happening on the show! Well, obviously not EXACTLY like this, but similar. The way McGee took in the fact the his boss was apparently with this guy in this bar was quite funny, I kept having to reread it cause I was giggling so hard. Great chapter! More more more!
CindyB chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Oh, this is getting even more yummy. I love McAbby.
njferrell chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
McGee quit! Go Tim! They can stay there and work with Tony.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Great update - that last line is so Abby! Thanks for a good chuckle.
your-fangirl-is-showing chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Loving this fic... Can't wait for an update!
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »