Reviews for Stillwater
your-fangirl-is-showing chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Loving this fic... Can't wait for an update!
CindyB chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
OMG, that was so hot! I think you melted my teeth and my eyes...GAH! I can't wait to read what happens next.
finlaure chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
thanks for warming me up on this very very chilly night. Wow,, I want more description of Gibbs screaming, that doesn't happen very often and I feel cheated. But the rest of your story is SO WONDERFUL that I will forgive you. IF you continue the scene Very soon. Wow, you are good.
Julie250 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
Jesssss chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Holy hell. This Tony is just all kinds of sexy. Well, sexier than usual. xD I really do enjoy this and it didn't feel like a story filler at all. You still had the plot there and of course the very nice sunglasses and counter thing between Gibbs and Tony was just... hot. I laughed when Jackson was able to see what was going on too. Nothing gets by parents, man. Look forward to the next chapter!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
loving it! Keep it coming!
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Oh this is a fantastic start and a very interesting idea. eager for more
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
keep up the great work
CindyB chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
*sizzle* That was hot! I can't wait to see what happens next.
SpecialAgentJethro chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
it is really good so far.. sorry it took so long for me to read but i have been a bit behind lately... heartland is such a good eppy!
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
it will be interesting to find out just exactly why Ed is watching Tony and what Winslow is up to. Please update soon.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hot, hot, hot! Just...wow.
Jesssss chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
Hot damn this is just sexy. I mean... I like the whole plot thing going on behind it and the instant attraction, but the sexy sexy time doesn't hurt things either. haha. I'm excited to see how our other players will come into play too. Really I'm just excited to keep reading because I like this.
sunnysideup71 chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Hot start! First time i've read an AU like this, with g/d meeting in stillwater, so please keep going :)
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009