Reviews for Stillwater
CindyB chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Oh, this is getting even more yummy. I love McAbby.
njferrell chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
McGee quit! Go Tim! They can stay there and work with Tony.
Gloworm41 chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Great update - that last line is so Abby! Thanks for a good chuckle.
your-fangirl-is-showing chapter 4 . 12/30/2009
Loving this fic... Can't wait for an update!
CindyB chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
OMG, that was so hot! I think you melted my teeth and my eyes...GAH! I can't wait to read what happens next.
finlaure chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
thanks for warming me up on this very very chilly night. Wow,, I want more description of Gibbs screaming, that doesn't happen very often and I feel cheated. But the rest of your story is SO WONDERFUL that I will forgive you. IF you continue the scene Very soon. Wow, you are good.
Julie250 chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Great chapter, looking forward to reading more soon. Julie xx
Jesssss chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
Holy hell. This Tony is just all kinds of sexy. Well, sexier than usual. xD I really do enjoy this and it didn't feel like a story filler at all. You still had the plot there and of course the very nice sunglasses and counter thing between Gibbs and Tony was just... hot. I laughed when Jackson was able to see what was going on too. Nothing gets by parents, man. Look forward to the next chapter!
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
loving it! Keep it coming!
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
Oh this is a fantastic start and a very interesting idea. eager for more
angeleyes46 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
keep up the great work
CindyB chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
*sizzle* That was hot! I can't wait to see what happens next.
SpecialAgentJethro chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
it is really good so far.. sorry it took so long for me to read but i have been a bit behind lately... heartland is such a good eppy!
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 12/14/2009
it will be interesting to find out just exactly why Ed is watching Tony and what Winslow is up to. Please update soon.
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hot, hot, hot! Just...wow.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »