Reviews for Naruto: The Wild Hurricane
snowyassas1n chapter 11 . 6/25
Why did you have to ruin this by making it a NarutoxHaku? I hate that pairing and this story would be a million times better without it.
Namikaze Yuuki chapter 6 . 6/19
Shika's father is Shikaku.
Gai sensei chapter 18 . 1/27
This was Such a good story
dragonfox123 chapter 18 . 9/10/2015
Great fight and chapter
John Uzu chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
I really liked this story and am following hoping that the next chapter comes up soon And I would like to say that the idea of the story is keep the good work and I am supporting you.
foxeatfox chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I find it kind of ironic that itachi will train naruto but almost never helped his own younger brother with training.
ndavid chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
coooool
Lazyman12 chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
I got to say good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Paper-Knights chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
UWA! SAAAAASUKEEE-KUUUUN! AISHITERU! UWAAA!
BlackRedWhite chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
This is an awesome story. I hope you haven't dropped it, and will update it soon. Good job.
Tikkeus chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ugh, language.. As promising as it seems to be, I can't bear reading this fic for more than a minute (
gBoi chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
another great chapter!
Technorocker chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Dropped after this chapter, Naruto fight is so ridiculous! I'd liked this fic cause Naruto was more serious about whole ninja thing, and mist technics are awesome... But that long and boooring fight when Naruto pretty much can kill rock-guy in one-two moves is just plain stupid. Just my opinion. The shorter fight the awesome it is. Same reason I'd practicaly dropped manga. Awesome world and decent poll, but how long and dumb they fighting are just stupid. But you good writer and all. Thanks for work, it's just not for me :D
nxkris chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
great chapter. i love the fight along with the final explanation of why naruto doesnt where orange, though as soon as shishui was brought in it was kind of obvious. update soon.
alec-potter chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
Nice update, hope they keep on coming as a faster rate.

I guess all us reader's would prefer reading a para or 2 more of the story than an OMAKE. Just a suggestion.

The fights were good, even the conversation's were nicely done.

Can't wait to see more of the fights. Try to give more screen time to Naruto's fight as compared to other fights.

Keep updating.