Reviews for Naruto: The Wild Hurricane
dragonfox123 chapter 18 . 9/10
Great fight and chapter
John Uzu chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
I really liked this story and am following hoping that the next chapter comes up soon And I would like to say that the idea of the story is keep the good work and I am supporting you.
foxeatfox chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I find it kind of ironic that itachi will train naruto but almost never helped his own younger brother with training.
ndavid chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Lazyman12 chapter 18 . 12/17/2011
I got to say good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Paper-Knights chapter 18 . 12/16/2011
BlackRedWhite chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
This is an awesome story. I hope you haven't dropped it, and will update it soon. Good job.
Tikkeus chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Ugh, language.. As promising as it seems to be, I can't bear reading this fic for more than a minute (
gBoi chapter 18 . 9/28/2011
another great chapter!
Technorocker chapter 16 . 9/23/2011
Dropped after this chapter, Naruto fight is so ridiculous! I'd liked this fic cause Naruto was more serious about whole ninja thing, and mist technics are awesome... But that long and boooring fight when Naruto pretty much can kill rock-guy in one-two moves is just plain stupid. Just my opinion. The shorter fight the awesome it is. Same reason I'd practicaly dropped manga. Awesome world and decent poll, but how long and dumb they fighting are just stupid. But you good writer and all. Thanks for work, it's just not for me :D
nxkris chapter 18 . 9/1/2011
great chapter. i love the fight along with the final explanation of why naruto doesnt where orange, though as soon as shishui was brought in it was kind of obvious. update soon.
alec-potter chapter 18 . 8/29/2011
Nice update, hope they keep on coming as a faster rate.

I guess all us reader's would prefer reading a para or 2 more of the story than an OMAKE. Just a suggestion.

The fights were good, even the conversation's were nicely done.

Can't wait to see more of the fights. Try to give more screen time to Naruto's fight as compared to other fights.

Keep updating.
Roy chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
its estate not State
edward kizaru chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
Alec McDowell chapter 18 . 8/27/2011
OK I'll start by saying I'm really enjoying this story. It's well thought out and the relationships between the characters is nice to see. You are letting them grow stronger fast but nobody is learning a new jutsu and then suddenly able to kill Madara or something ridiculous like that. I'm especially glad that even though they haven't told Naruto about his parents yet he's still getting to learn some of his mother's clans techniques. And Kirigakure is one of my favorite jutsus so I'm happy to see it here.

Now onto the errors: 'but he was *much* disoriented' should be too disoriented. Last chapter you said 'Grip' instead of drip when he met Kyuubi. At the beginning of this you say in 'less time possible' when it should be as little time possible. That's just a quick few- I saw that you don't have a beta right now but you need to get one who can look over this whole story. There are mistakes all over; grammar errors, places where you left out words entirely, a few spots you used incorrect or made up words (in chapter 15 Saurtobi says about Naruto in his fight that he broke his *expectative*)... it's not making the story unreadable. But, it's close at times. You really need to look over this closer before you post