Reviews for The Scars of Human Nature
angeldanica chapter 22 . 3/10
This was sad/funny.. I enjoyed it.. This was really good.
shirukoskr chapter 22 . 2/17
I couldn't stop grinning when Harry said mommy to voldemort!
Great story!
cinhtay chapter 22 . 2/15
hahahahaha you are devil
momy... sure
TheMingle250 chapter 20 . 1/30
Did you guys notice that at the end of chapter 20, Fred acted like James and told Hermione to "Run and take Harry". It's like the attack of when Harry's a baby all over again.
kirsty21 chapter 22 . 1/26
kv74 chapter 22 . 11/12/2017
*Giggle* poooor dark Lord - mummy! *giggle*
Thank you! O:-)
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 22 . 10/21/2017
Hahahahahaha! More chapters please?
Bookish chapter 22 . 9/6/2017
At first I was a bit apprehensive when I came upon your storey bloody feathers but I ended loving it! So I decided to try this one and guess whats ,its even more amazing! I hope there will be more of this! #sequel for the win

All the support! YOUR an amazing writer and I enjoyed every single word of yourstories!
Jackie Rider chapter 22 . 9/4/2017
One of the cutest HP Fanfics ever
NGraceW chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
A brilliantly hilarious story. Definitely worth a read if you want something funny and light with a good plot (and a touch of drama). Absolutely in my top 5 fanfic favorites
VampyreGirl12 chapter 22 . 7/20/2017
I LOVE THIS! I literally almost died laughing at the end of the last chapter, considering that I had just eaten a small powdered sugar donut right before reading it.
Raven chapter 22 . 6/18/2017
I was lead here because it was put in to and community for submisive harry, which was very misleading, as I was expecting something of a diferent nature. But I must say that it was entertaining. I had to force myself to read it at first, because of the lack of punctuation in the dialogue, but by the end I was glad I did.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/6/2017
The part where Voldemort came back to life because of Harry's accidental magic was... weird. Didn't really like that. Would've been better to absorb another horcrux.

That being said, the rest of this story is awesome. The most feared Dark Lord taking a bubble bath. The most feared werewolf being called "Doggy". Priceless!
wildtrance chapter 22 . 5/5/2017