Reviews for The Scars of Human Nature
Bookish chapter 22 . 9/6
At first I was a bit apprehensive when I came upon your storey bloody feathers but I ended loving it! So I decided to try this one and guess whats ,its even more amazing! I hope there will be more of this! #sequel for the win

All the support! YOUR an amazing writer and I enjoyed every single word of yourstories!
Jackie Rider chapter 22 . 9/4
One of the cutest HP Fanfics ever
NGraceW chapter 1 . 8/6
A brilliantly hilarious story. Definitely worth a read if you want something funny and light with a good plot (and a touch of drama). Absolutely in my top 5 fanfic favorites
VampyreGirl12 chapter 22 . 7/20
I LOVE THIS! I literally almost died laughing at the end of the last chapter, considering that I had just eaten a small powdered sugar donut right before reading it.
Raven chapter 22 . 6/18
I was lead here because it was put in to and community for submisive harry, which was very misleading, as I was expecting something of a diferent nature. But I must say that it was entertaining. I had to force myself to read it at first, because of the lack of punctuation in the dialogue, but by the end I was glad I did.
The part where Voldemort came back to life because of Harry's accidental magic was... weird. Didn't really like that. Would've been better to absorb another horcrux.

That being said, the rest of this story is awesome. The most feared Dark Lord taking a bubble bath. The most feared werewolf being called "Doggy". Priceless!
wildtrance chapter 22 . 5/5
So cute and fluffy.
flying chrissy 1976 chapter 22 . 4/10
! Great story!
Fyreheart chapter 22 . 4/2
Voldemort as Mommy is brilliant! This entire story (minus Dursleys and Albus) was absolutely adorable!
love it!
MattKennedy chapter 22 . 3/2
Cute fluffy awesomeness! :D
Totally enjoyed reading this story. Can you write an epilogue? What's happened to Remus and Sirius? Would love some more story, it was over too fast for me!
vampire moonlight chapter 22 . 2/10
loved the story it was so cute. i do have one question though. what happened to remus?
zamik chapter 22 . 1/10
Oh, this is so sweeeeet!
carriemarie78 chapter 22 . 12/31/2016