Reviews for The Scars of Human Nature
8positively perfect!

Ignore typos.

Give it four stars!
Harriverse chapter 18 . 7/17
Nice way for some comic relief in a tense situation!
Harriverse chapter 17 . 7/17
I was hoping Harry's sleeplessness had to do with Remus and he was going to warn Voldemort.
Harriverse chapter 16 . 7/17
The rain cloud was hilarious!
Harriverse chapter 15 . 7/17
No wonder Harry thinks Fenrir is a doggy. What happened to Sirius?
Harriverse chapter 14 . 7/17
Even though that was the logical thing to happen, it was still lovely. Of course, I never predicted the Pegasus.
Harriverse chapter 13 . 7/17
And I forgot to mention how much I loved how you slipped Sirius in. Doggie!
Harriverse chapter 12 . 7/17
Sorry to not have reviewed. Your story is so good I just read it through dinner, with a long stop at the clinic for impaling myself while making dinner.

Harry is making great strides! For some reason I'm thinking it's been a year, almost 2? He needs to make more strides with his language skills. Even his drawing could be practice with shapes and colors. He may not get educated appropriately for many years, but with magic, and ignoring the true biology of brain development, he can make great strides with friendships and learning that don't involve fine motor skills. Developmentally he should be leaving the threes and approaching the much more social fours.

Please don't tell me Dumbledore is ignoring everything about Harry's true development. We all know fumbles did a mind rape of Severus.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 7/17
This has turned out since Peter's gaff, to be a hoot!
Harriverse chapter 4 . 7/17
You can't see it, but I have a big smile on my face.
Harriverse chapter 2 . 7/17
Interesting that your going with total neglect instead of torture. But to take an amazingly curious and energetic 18 month old and turn him into a vegetable, something had to happen.
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 22 . 7/14
Lol that was funny luved it keeps up the wonderful work
lilashannah chapter 22 . 7/12
loved it! Especially the ending poor Mommy Voldemort.
daisycb9493 chapter 22 . 6/24
I love this. What a great story!
Japan Lovers 16 chapter 22 . 6/20
Can please make a sequel please please