Reviews for Mending Hearts
Idk chapter 21 . 7/5
Did you die
hime chapter 21 . 6/22
i curious about next 't wait to know
littlepanther chapter 21 . 6/2
I cast my votes to the royal pair! Not that I'm against to SanaRyo pairing but what will happen to Yukimura? :) i really enjoyed your fic though I was a bit reluctant to read it due to the rape warning but well it was worth it :) hope to hear more from you
Sara chapter 21 . 5/22
What happens next love the story
Blue chapter 21 . 3/29
Did u die?
wonderful and heart-moving!..the mix of romance,jealousy,pain and guilt really spice this story and made it tempted to protective tezuka and fuji is very i really like ryoma and keigo together!..please continue this story so that i won't dreaming about the end myself haha..anyways,keep it up!..you are a good writer :
Cyanococcus chapter 21 . 1/30
I really love this story to the extent I still occasionally come back here to come reread your story even after all these years. I remember this being one of my very first fanfiction reads, and that was like 4 years ago(, even before I used a fanfiction account). This story left one of the biggest impact on me because it was so beautiful, sorrowful, and intriguing. I really wish if possible you can possible continue this story or maybe spoil us a bit? Also thank you for creating such a beautiful story. -sincerely from a long time fan of Mending Hearts
Inuyashas bloody moon chapter 21 . 1/16
It's been five years why haven't you updated. Need to see the end. Please update.
SnowLilyAngel chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
I know it's a long shot but I really hope you update this story soon!
sleepypuppy chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
See another person know, thanks for upload look forward to the next ch
Lost-Remembrance chapter 21 . 9/1/2014
I love the drama in your stories! Although it looks like this story is discontinued I'll continue to hope it will one day be revived!

Red Tail
Doubt'and'Judge chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I keep rereading this over and over again hopping you had updated when I wasn't looking. Ahh, all the sadness when I figure out you haven't! It's been, what, 4 years since you've updated this story? Please, please, pleeeeaase continue writing this story! I would love you forever if you did!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
Will you be updating this story? It has good plot and the twist in every chapter.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
I've been waiting years for this to update. I really can't wait for ryoma and atobe to get back together.
Puppiesssss chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Pleaseeeee update! I'm dying for a new chapter! Ryoma is such a cute a adorable shonen! Even though he's sooo hurt he still worries about Atobe and feeds him ohmygodddd I love him soooo much! What if the others all found out about what Atobe did to Ryoma? How would they react? Which side would they side with? I love this story sooo much! I really hope you could update! It's too great for you to abandon it! You're such a great author! I think this should be published into a book! I would pay lots for it!