Reviews for Mending Hearts
2017 chapter 21 . 3/22
Seven years later and age 21, and I still want to know what happens. Heck.
kassie.n.headley chapter 21 . 1/22
I seriously love this story. I noticed you haven't updated in a long time. I really hope nothing bad has happened, that you are still well and still have the motivation to continue this amazing story. Pleaseeeeeee finish it.
Cyanococcus chapter 1 . 11/12/2016
I WILL CONTINUE TO STALK THIS EVEN AFTER I BECOME 30
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
I realize that people can get writers block and things can happen but its been almost SIX years since you've updated so I think its about time that you post again. I really like this book and it makes me sad that you haven't updated in so long cause I really do like it.
Sakamaki Hikaru chapter 21 . 6/15/2016
new chapter...T_T T_T T_T
trepidon chapter 9 . 3/23/2016
This is, incredibly dramatic!
trepidon chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
That was pretty hot, its too bad you didnt go into more detail with atobe forcing himself onto ryoma
trepidon chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
My oh my ryoma...you...you naughty little player!

Its a good thing this is fiction, when i was 14 all kids my age did was dryhump/grind the fk out of eachother lmao, "marking our territory!"
trepidon chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
Ryoma you!...so cute! This pairing...the best!
trepidon chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
Humorous, romantic, dramatic. ..best perks, in a fic. I love it!
lucien.francine chapter 21 . 2/20/2016
More chapter please
yuki22hime chapter 21 . 2/13/2016
next chapter please
awefanfic chapter 21 . 1/20/2016
please update!when will atoba sanada yuikumura and ryoma's misunderstanding breakup and love life truth come out?what about ryoma raped?please update soon!so far so tense!update!
randomreader chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
After all these years? Yes. We still want this story to be finished. We miss you... TT
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
Argggg! Too good for this to not be continued :/ I know the pairing is atobexechizen but please please let there be more scenes. It just makes me so sad to see not much of their pairing in here anymore. Hopefully everyone finds a bit of happiness :) please update this amazing story soon!