Reviews for Mending Hearts
I realize that people can get writers block and things can happen but its been almost SIX years since you've updated so I think its about time that you post again. I really like this book and it makes me sad that you haven't updated in so long cause I really do like it.
Sakamaki Hikaru chapter 21 . 6/15
new chapter...T_T T_T T_T
trepidon chapter 9 . 3/23
This is, incredibly dramatic!
trepidon chapter 8 . 3/23
That was pretty hot, its too bad you didnt go into more detail with atobe forcing himself onto ryoma
trepidon chapter 5 . 3/22
My oh my ryoma...you...you naughty little player!

Its a good thing this is fiction, when i was 14 all kids my age did was dryhump/grind the fk out of eachother lmao, "marking our territory!"
trepidon chapter 3 . 3/22
Ryoma you!...so cute! This pairing...the best!
trepidon chapter 2 . 3/17
Humorous, romantic, dramatic. ..best perks, in a fic. I love it!
lucien.francine chapter 21 . 2/20
More chapter please
yuki22hime chapter 21 . 2/13
next chapter please
awefanfic chapter 21 . 1/20
please update!when will atoba sanada yuikumura and ryoma's misunderstanding breakup and love life truth come out?what about ryoma raped?please update soon!so far so tense!update!
randomreader chapter 21 . 12/31/2015
After all these years? Yes. We still want this story to be finished. We miss you... TT
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 21 . 12/9/2015
Argggg! Too good for this to not be continued :/ I know the pairing is atobexechizen but please please let there be more scenes. It just makes me so sad to see not much of their pairing in here anymore. Hopefully everyone finds a bit of happiness :) please update this amazing story soon!
Little.Didith chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
Hello! I've reread this like so many times already and I just can't get over it! I don't know what happened to you... But I really hope you'd come back and continue you this story and writing in general. I hope whatever's keeping you busy you overcome it. And comeback! Please!

Good luck with everything!
Hoping for the best!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
I've been patient for five years now! Please please pleaseeee update!
Unexisted user chapter 21 . 8/21/2015
Um..I love this fic since Roy Pair is my OTP. I just hope that you wont make Sanada couple with anyone other Ryoma. I want him to suffer and not being lovey dovey with Yukimura after everything ends. For Atobe I guess..hurm..he should receive his own share of medicine too since being too stupid and brash.