Reviews for The Newlywed Game
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Haha! I so enjoyed this little snipet. My hubby and I played the newlywed game on our honeymoon cruise as well. And yes, our questions were a little on the embarrassing side too. We didn't win but it sure was fun. The one question I remember vividly was finish this sentence: My husband has a big _ and a little bitty _. We actually agreed on that. A big belly and a little bitty wallet. :)
we live for love chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
That was cute!
juliette89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Very sweet and fun. I loved it ;)
girli565 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Haha! This was hilarious. My last cruise, we went with a huge group of friends and I one couple had justgotten married maybe 3 months before. They Got picked and it was fucking epic! We were dying in the theater and then the best part was that we got to watch it every few hours on the tv. Very cute!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
This is so funny. ROFLMAO! I love it. You did an awesome job with this. :)

Hubby and I played the not-so-newlywed game at a Valentine's party at our church. No, lightening did not strike us dead. :) Hubby was asked what first drew him to me. I answered my sense of humor. In front of our pastor and the old church ladies he says... "her tiny jeans shorts with the embroidery on the butt." Gotta love him. :)