Reviews for Of Gifts
Thaeonblade chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Well done...well done...

The bond between your Cousland and Alistair is very likable in a traditionally romantic sense as well as having good chemistry and keeping Alistair in character (I bet he wasn't hardened).
dorko525 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
For a one shot this was wonderfully fleshed out. The way you packed in the detail and emotion was beautiful. Great job!
Epiphany sola Gratia chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really love your descriptions in this story, particularly the kiss. It creates a wonderful bonding moment between Giovanna and Alistair. You seamlessly include banter directly from the game and it fits beautifully. I liked the part with Zevran as well.

The accompanying picture you created for this story and posted on Deviantart is also lovely. She has such a wistful and pleased look edged in wonder as Alistaor bows to her. It really captures the flavor of the characters and has an almost Pre-Raphaelite feel to it. Wonderful work all around.
PurpleIris27 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Your writing style is amazing. I found this story through DeviantArt, and I want more! Such gorgeous imagery, and I love the little story expanding of the little bit about Teagan last seeing Alistair covered in mud... Please write more with these characters!
Lady Pixel chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aww, that is so beautiful. Thank you :)
Useless-Materia chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is wonderful. I myself loved the gift part of the game, and you incorporated it so well here! I love the way you wrote Alistair and all of them, really. I really enjoy Fem!Cousland and Alistair stories, I really do, especially lovely ones like this.
EmbersOfAmber chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Delicious...it gave me those embarrassing, girly, butterflies in the stomach. Lovely writing.
Allecto00 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
OH I really LOVE Your story line. Is so natural and dialogues sometimes seems better even then original one. I just hope You will write long epic fic with Giovanna and Alistair...
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
You are an excellent author and I thoroughly enjoy your stories and the ongoing escapades of Giovanna Cousland and Alistair. And I'm half afraid of the ending, but hopeful since she's noble born.

Anyway, nicely done.
coffee-house-girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was just so sweet. I loved the way that you touched on every character's personal gift. The scene with Alistair was wonderfully tender and warm. I loved this fic.
tjadis chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Ah, this is sweet lovely. I like how you've brought the gifts into it, and given us a little bit of background on something Teagan says in the game. Well done!
Kiri-tan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I find myself agreeing with you Midnight Hawk. I am at a loss for words!

It's just beautiful. :)

K
Midnight Hawk chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Simply gorgeous.
Speakfire chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I really like how you touch on how everyone has their own special gift. Plus the scene with Alistair and Giovanna was wonderfully tender and... seriously, could it be any more perfect? I think not!