Reviews for Love and the Rani
TheIncarnation chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I think maybe you should try to write the Rani and the Master as an M rated, but keep it so they are loving. I liked this, but I'm really sad she died.
ZarazzzaStar chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
Why on Earth you should do this? ( Why you killed the Rani? (( I loved the story much, you should write something new about them with happy emding. An M-rated one haha
damsel-in-stress chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
This is certainly a very interesting and unique idea for a story! I wouldn’t say it's unbelievable and I really enjoyed reading it.

Your dialogue is fabulous and you have some lovely one-liners:

“Tough luck, old chap.” said the Brigadier. “As they say, plenty of fish in the sea.”

“But I'm not a fish, am I?” sighed the Doctor.

Poor fellow. Bizarrely, I actually wanted the Rani to stay with him. And usually I'm hardly a fan of hers so well done converting me in so few chapters.. :P

I adored the fact you included the whole Unit crew! I was grinning stupidly and bouncing up and down with glee when they appeared.

“Well, at least there's only one of you this time.” Teehee! They made my day!

Can I look forward to more of this story? It's definitely captured my imagination as it is.

Damsel :)
acer-sigma chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
LOL! This is a pretty interesting story. Love the scene with the Brig stumbling onto the Doctor and Rani making out.

Definitely figures that if any Time Lords survive that it would be the Renegades.
Primsong chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Yay! Brig! Benton! Jo! *is happy* Love the 'typical' alien interruption of their reunion, not sure I could get the Doctor taking so much time to say hi to everyone without noticing something as obvious as the Rani and her ship in the room - if he wasn't ignoring her on purpose he was certainly less observant than he normally is. Liked the "I killed you..." point as well as the fact that she really can't be trusted and he shouldn't be surprised when she does something nasty.

Hope we get more of the UNIT family in here, what a treat.
Primsong chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Interesting - I'm not a 'romance' reader, but this worked well (even if it did stretch things a bit for me)... Hm! I can see where the loneliness could bring about an old-home-week feeling for former antagonists. Nice details (the incubator, for instance) - curious where you're going with it.