Reviews for Kimmie's Guy
Dsman chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
now i need to read the connecting story
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I like this kind of story; a one-shot based on aa story arc. It fleshes out the grander cycle for the benefit of the fan-author’s readers. And it keeps the fan-age (as Ron might say) satisfied if the author is having writer’s block with the grander tale.

Very pictorial. You do like to tease your readers with a smokin’ Tara.

And beyond the songfic format, the germs of other stories are presented, with the issue of keeping the beast under control and / or channeling its aggression.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Poor Tara, letting go of someone you have feelings for is hard enough without an evil alter ego. Still looks like she's adapting to things. It might help if Kim had Wade find a Ron look alike for her; maybe that Donal Steppison boy from your other story is available? :)

Nice to see Tara decide to channel her emotions into something productive, like giving Drakken a beatdown.

One question though, if this is a oneshot why isn't it marked as complete?

Keep it up!
Rei Hino Scout Of Fire chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Nice song fic, there were just a couple of small grammatical issues in the beginning that caught my eye. First "the rest of the being as cold and dreary..." rest of the what? Day? Evening? Month? Secondly a rule for writing about blonds and blondes, when suffering to a female it's blonde with the e, when referring to males it's blond without the e.
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Nice songfic, whitem.

Looks like Tara's foud her way to redirect her rage. Question is, will she be able to restrain herself when she does meet Drakken?

Hope to see more of this AU soon, particularly how Tarable deals with the events of "Graduation."

Looking forward to what comes next!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I always like the Tara Tales. You've taken the character and given her a whole new direction.

What I really like is how she is so determined to do what is right, not just by Ron (whom she loves) but also by Kim, who is her good friend. The fact that Kim has what she wants so much isn't so much an issue. She will do what she knows she has to.
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
It's been so long since I read Tarable I had to go back and refresh the memory.

This is a good continuation of the original storyline. Tara still comes off as the sweet,shy and lovable Blondie we all think of her as. The releasing of her alter ego shows she still feels strongly for Ron.

I know the song well. I can see an enthusiastic 17 year old dancing with the brush and getting down with the best of them.

I'd like to see the beat down Drakken gets from a tweaked Tara.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Nice little one-shot.

Tara seems to have figured a way to channel her frustration about the sitch of her as Tarrable, and the person who led her to this.

Wonder if Kim and Ron could get ringside seats to the beat down.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Lots of fun, especially with the way she moved to the music. I know the song, and it was very easy to visualize.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
OK Whitem now I have to read that...I mean I was minding my own business and ka POW you hit me with this...

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
So THIS is the mysterious Tara tale you mentioned to me!

Aww, poor Tara, she's got the hots for Ron but he's only got eyes for a certain green eyed, auburn haired woman. :)

~