Reviews for Watching Her Heart Soar
RachetM chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I wished you could have ended it...
anime freak 0108 chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
You crushed me. MAKE MOREEEE
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
CHOICE TWO! CHOICE TWO! Is it bad to say that I've tried that before? I didn't jump or anything! but I stood on a ledge of the roof, and once you actually get rid of the fear and panic that comes with it, it really is relaxing. :D ichigo definately caught her, brought her to her appartment and showed her he loved her! But what pops into my mind when that happens is what do people who can't see ghosts think? She just stops in mid air and is dragged away.. id be weirded out if I were them.

Great oneshot!
Revived-Neko-Goddess chapter 1 . 7/13/2010

TeddieSama chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You should make two endings on where Ichigo saved her and all that jizz, and another where she fell and died.
Emuri chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Well, the angsty side of me wants to say she fell to her death, but it's pretty logical that Ichigo would have saved her since he is fast enough in shinigami form, but I don't know haha.

Are you continuing this or something? I definitely wouldn't mind. This piece is really beautiful though and sad. There's a lot of real emotion and it's definitely portrayed through your words. Real great job on this one. (:

Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Man Star what is with angst fro you. Man that sad. Even thought I KNOW Ichigo saved her. Its just sad. YOu know this could actually be a series. I mean Orihime bizarre behavior would actually cause some media attention. And maybe some of the teacher would think maybe she be taking in an insane asylum. Poor Inoue. I hate Aizen more for making her do this. And I have to say, I think she didn't went a little insane. And we all know Ichigo wont like that. Great job and have a nice day.
nobody chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
My tat was just plain beautiful..

i was touched! it was very well written..

It was also poetic in many places..

And about the ending... well it would be tragic i guess to let Inoue die.. but tragedy has its own beauty doesn't it? You could let Ichigo save her but then it ll be just another fan fiction... and this one is just too good to be "just another fan fiction.."

so my advice go with your instinct