Reviews for Colour My World
BLAIR13347 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I like the ship a lot. Great job. At first I thought he was a total creeper. But I like what you did. Nice job
billy bob joe chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
...O.o ... DAFUQ?!
lemonface chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was beautiful. So much detail.
Kool Broadway Reader chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Oh My Goodness . . . .

That was so beautiful! Usually I'm not to big on teacherxstudent pairings, but there was something about this one that made it romantic in a way.

This was pretty darn amazing. Well done! :)

Onto faves. :)
FeelingThePullCallYourName chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
OMG. That's so... I don't know what to say... That's just marvelous. Such an amazing work you did, I'm just speechless. Straight to Faves, now!
burnthrough chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Absolute perfection. Cute and just like the oneshots that leave us all breathless. Fantastic work.
otaku876 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
This is fucking amazing. There's no other way to describe it.

It made me cry. I'm not sure who feel worse for—Gwen, or you. You know, 'cause at the end you said that your muse for this story destroyed you. I know what that's like.

But... this really was stunning. Honestly. Heather's such a bitch... she always was, always will be.
this account has been hacked chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
This is amazing. Absolutely astounding.
gwenlover123 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
DinosaurTDI Degrassi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
OH MY GOD! It was beautiful! I would have cried the 200th time I have read it, but I'm too cried out. It would be cool, if you made another chapter, but you are the author. I truley did LOVE it! *cry*
Neurotic Nebula chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
VampGrl1234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
that was beautiful.
Dance.Grimmjow.Dance chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is the very first TDI fic I've ever read.

It's kind sad but, really amazing at the same time.

Good job!

~ !
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Wow... Wow... This story was short but so strong and touching... Damn, I'm fighting back the tears, what a wimp. Fantastic job, and I hope the girl who inspired you someday, somehow, knows she was the muse for this amazing piece of art.

Just a few notes:

"I couldn’t help but stand up from my desk and take a step towards her, gently placing my hand on my cheek..."

I suppose is "my hand on her cheek" instead?

"She stared at me with her big green eyes..."

Well, you did mention the story was an original, probably the real character had that eye color.

Please, keep doing such a wonderful job
fulltimereviewer chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is really... AH-MAZING!

It was very classy, even though it was statutory rape...LOL!

I really liked this story, I think this is my favorite one-shot from you!

Well, Keep up the good work!

fulltimereviewer ;)