Reviews for Those Were the Days!
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 7/30
Oh my god, even without having played the game this is freaking hilarious...again, these nostalgia trips are weird. This is thirteen years old but you display such creativity here. I still have some of your more recent stuff on the waiting list. I hope to get more laughs like this!
Omelettes chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Hehehehehe! That was cute, and funny... Godd job. *Giggle*
Multiple Lilys chapter 1 . 6/16/2002
cute. too cute. i know i got a chuckle out of that! ta!
Anonymity chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
Thanks for making me smile
Zelda27 chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
*smile* I love that song. I always sing it when the All in the Family comes on TV. Nice songfic!
Memento17 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Ah, an Invader Zim fic to the tune of "All in the Family." Simply wonderful! I love both shows.
Remliss chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Ahhhhhh...I feel a little better now. "Purple is a stupid jerk!" Heh heh...My friend would love that.
JhonenObsessor my computers slow and it would take 10 minutes to log in chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Hee, I laugh. Well a laugh with a little sob attached there at the end. But I do feel better.

I have the guild, I have , and I have some random internet friends that all know how I feel.

Maybe things will finally get a little better
Kwee chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Very Cute...And it made me feel mucho better. Hmm... I wonder who sings in a higher octave... GIR, or Edith Bunker? _~
Leftomaniac chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
*bows to K’Rin* Wow... you've just.. wow... *pauses for about an hour* This songy.. ficcy... thing has robbed my of my eloquence, with all it's brilliantness. Thank You.
Bayleef14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Awwww... :*)
Kat23a chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
*is smiling at the fic* Thanks. I needed to smile. I especially liked Zimmy's verse.