Reviews for Not So Secret Santa
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
amazing. i dont know how else to describe it.
mistfur chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I would love to keep that mental image! -giggle-...That was awsome. One of the best Lelouch birthday fics I've read.
secretsoul7 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
*nosebleed* sweet yummy yaoi
PXLight chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
LOL.

nuff said.

wut a beautiful bday gift...!

so mines comin' up too. zero, can u bring me ur beautiful lil' bro wrapped in the same way on my bed as well? i know that he's dead and its pretty hard to dig and wrap a dead body six feet under ground, but ur zero; the man of miracles!

look for c2 and ask her.

and of course, you can be a replacement too.

love,

~PXLight~
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOVVVVEEEEE YOUR STORY! :) :) :) :D

i really really like your idea of Zero being Lelouch Twin, it's really adorable... oh i hope i can read another one like this i really do :)
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
LOL Cute fic. I like the idea of Zero being Lelouch's twin brother x3
Daydreaming-Chocoholic chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
no,no, i like the mental image and i REALLY wanna keep it -.-
lover-of-light chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
yay for loverly Lulu's loverly birthday present! :D
Tainted Ink And Paper chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I laughed at the idea of Zero being a voyeur AND a secret SuzaLulu shipper AND of him watching Suzaku and Lelouch have a good time. Ahem. Zero, I love you! -huggles the preverted terrorist/twin of Lelouch). You write him in a way that is so endearing and fun that I just wanna glomp him and then hand him over to Lelouch _

Wha...! I missed Lulu's birthday in all my homework and fanfictiona absence? NO! I'M SO SORRY LULU! -shame- I will write a oneshot about him and Suzaku to make up for it! Er... when I'm done studying... and when I get Walk On In chapter 5 done... yeah... Ahem, back to the review... D

Tee hee! Such a cute image of Zero being clingy to his twin. I loved reading Zero insisting to put his hand around Lelouch over the whole way. Zero is just so cute like that! Its so funny and adorable and sweet and man-I-need-a-thesaurus to read Zero tickling Lelouch and kissing his darling twin for no reason! Viva la twin-innuendos!

A ha ha! I should've expected THAT to be Lelouch's gift! Poor Suzaku... or should I say LUCKY Suzaku?

Good LulU! Always tell the truth!

Another WONDERFUL piece, Serena-chan! I loled all the way! -hugs-

-Ink
Miharu-tenshi chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
That's the best present Lelouch could ever have for his birthday. lol. very crack-ish xD and i totally love Zero. thanks for such a funny fic XDD
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
OH MY GOSH! I WAS SUZA-KUN TIED TO MY BED FOR MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT! AND FREAKING NAKED... GOD... THAT'S JUST SMEXY! :D

Lol. Wow... 'Bout 30 mins? HIGH FIVE GIRL! -high fives but accidently hits your face- Oh... My bad. o-o

lol.

SUZA/LULU-NESS FOR THE WORLD! o_o

~BR
Spunkay Skunk chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Heh, this is really cute. Although, would Zero really be willing to share his little Lulu? Somehow though, Zero voyeurism is still believable o.O.

And I can't help but notice that we both gave Lelouch Suzaku for his birthday, with a bow and everything... But I put Lelouch on top, so that proves that I love him more than you ;p.

Good fic!
LookingForMeaning chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
... you frighten me sometimes. Just thought to inform you...
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
hahahaa that was great! Lulu did get a very nice gift, but now Zero has to think of another gift for his next birthday. Happy Birthday Lulu.
iceley11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
yes... i love the mental images...

lulu IS the uke right?

zero a voyeur... hehehehe

(may i suggest a threesome next time?)

thank you very much for the mental images

happy birthday Lulu