Reviews for The Mystery Of Me
Moss Stories chapter 17 . 7/19
It's nice to find a new story to get addicted reading again. can't wait for more!
YumeTakato chapter 17 . 5/18
I enjoyed it!
juaniu1994 chapter 6 . 5/8
Excellent. It seems that Lucario doesn't hate Ash anymore whatever he says. Being a different story from Blind Alley I ask myself what are Delia, Giovanni, Tracey, Misty and Gary doing during this prequel. I think that you will not write about them here because is would be a mess. I understand that because they are not important in this story.
Good chapter and I am glad you are back.
Shaveza chapter 17 . 5/7
Still loving Lucario and Ash's dynamic more than anything. I can see why the chapter took awhile. Heavy, heavy stuff.

Congrats on beating NaNoWriMo!
thor94 chapter 17 . 5/6
wow! angst chapter, yep ash has really some big trauma to deal with.
Yami Nova chapter 1 . 4/24
A new reader is incoming!
AshKetchumForever chapter 16 . 11/15/2020
I'm super excited to see what the next chapter has in store!
YumeTakato chapter 16 . 11/1/2020
I enjoyed it!
juaniu1994 chapter 16 . 10/31/2020
Excellent chapter. James seems to the one capable of teaching Ash lessons. It is like that in the three stories. Lucario... mistery, I think that is the right word. Aileen and Ash are starting to know each other more, that is interesting.
I am glad that you are back, it is a difficult year.
Shaveza chapter 16 . 10/31/2020
So many terrifying moments in this chapter! The moments where Regirock was firing off Hyper Beam just hung in the air for me. Like if this was animated, there'd be minimal music - if any, with muted sound effects from everything but the Regirock's Hyper Beam. Wooooooo!
YumeTakato chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I enjoyed it! Be well!
juaniu1994 chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I am starting to understand Ash's personality in Blind Alley and Here I am. He has suffered a lot, his behaviour is similiar to Lucario's one in the sequels. It's something that Misty obviously doesn't understand. Here Ash seems to be alone with only Lucario with him. Neither the princess or Kidd want to confront the aura thing I think so . Ash will suffer more in the future. It's a big question if Misty is capable of making Ash express his feelings again and support all the Ash trouble things. Not only that, Ash understand pokemons in a more suitable way than humans and that includes Misty.
All the thing that you are telling here shows how difficult it would be for Misty and Ash to become a couple. Misty had it easier with Gary.
Greetings from Argentina!
Shaveza chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I think Ash is going to be horribly sleep-deprived by the time they get to the tree. (Also, I see you with the movie ref!)
Jeannot2978 chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I think that they will meet up with Lucario at the base of the. Tree of Beginning. They will need his help there. He's still trying to figure out how to talk Princess Aileen after he blurted out the truth so bluntly earlier. Good story so far. How will they handle the 3 Regis that pop up when the tree summons them? And they will get to see Mew soon. I am looking forward to the next chapters on this. Keep safe yourself.
canoerider chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
need anything on animal crossing? fruits? star fragments? celeste diy? cute furniture? lol animal crossing as engrossed my life too! great (albeit heavy) chapter