Reviews for The Mystery Of Me
YumeTakato chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I enjoyed it! Be well!
juaniu1994 chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I am starting to understand Ash's personality in Blind Alley and Here I am. He has suffered a lot, his behaviour is similiar to Lucario's one in the sequels. It's something that Misty obviously doesn't understand. Here Ash seems to be alone with only Lucario with him. Neither the princess or Kidd want to confront the aura thing I think so . Ash will suffer more in the future. It's a big question if Misty is capable of making Ash express his feelings again and support all the Ash trouble things. Not only that, Ash understand pokemons in a more suitable way than humans and that includes Misty.
All the thing that you are telling here shows how difficult it would be for Misty and Ash to become a couple. Misty had it easier with Gary.
Greetings from Argentina!
Shaveza chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I think Ash is going to be horribly sleep-deprived by the time they get to the tree. (Also, I see you with the movie ref!)
Jeannot2978 chapter 15 . 5/21/2020
I think that they will meet up with Lucario at the base of the. Tree of Beginning. They will need his help there. He's still trying to figure out how to talk Princess Aileen after he blurted out the truth so bluntly earlier. Good story so far. How will they handle the 3 Regis that pop up when the tree summons them? And they will get to see Mew soon. I am looking forward to the next chapters on this. Keep safe yourself.
canoerider chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
need anything on animal crossing? fruits? star fragments? celeste diy? cute furniture? lol animal crossing as engrossed my life too! great (albeit heavy) chapter
AshKetchumForever chapter 15 . 5/20/2020
This was a great addition to this wonderful story. I wonder how Lucario is going to react to hurting Ash.
thor94 chapter 15 . 5/19/2020
So look ash is improving with aura, and also his relationship with lucario.
Can't wait next chapter, just hope it won't have the same fate as movie.
AshKetchumForever chapter 14 . 4/25/2020
This is fantastic! Can't wait for more!
AshKetchumForever chapter 13 . 4/25/2020
This was quite the turn of events for Ash and Lucario. Love it!
SailorSea chapter 14 . 2/17/2020
I am also so mush over their relationship and love seeing it get less aggressive and more understanding! You're capturing their personalities so well but I also just want to give Ash such a big hug. Can't wait for more!
Jeannot2978 chapter 14 . 2/17/2020
I wonder if you're going to have Ash convince Aileen that she isn't worthless or useless. If that's one of your premises for this story, I'm interested in seeing how you manage this. Good storyline. You have a few tangents to work with and weave together. With new ones appearing every so often. I'm certain that you can bring them all together.
TT chapter 14 . 2/17/2020
It's probably a good thing he didn't tell Lucario about that time where he almost got killed by an imaginary Entei being controlled by an eight year old girl, or those times that he met Celebi (There are two movies with Celebi, wth lol), or that experience in Altomare, or that time where he helped deal with Kyogre and Groudon, or that time in the forest where Suicune was sizing him up near the Tin Tower. Also, Ho-Oh and Mee kind of follow him everywhere he goes for some reason. But I'm sure it's just a coincidence, right. Right?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/17/2020
I feel like the story that Ash told Lucario probably both impressed and horrified him at the same time. Even though he didn't express it, his response kind of implies that he knows from experience that Ash is never going to have an easy life ahead of him. So either Sir Aaron was also that era's chosen one, or he has heard stories and legends about others who were.

I sometimes wonder, wouldn't being the chosen one kind of make you the pokemons version of a celebrity? I mean, think about it, people veiw heroes as something amazing, so it would make sense that pokemon would veiw something like the chosen one as the hero of pokemon kind. (even though it's more like being the hero of the world). Idk, personally, that's kind of how I saw it when the whole chosen one thing happened. And it's probably why the legendaries don't want to to just let him die. Because to them, the chosen one is the closest thing to a hero that they'll ever have, and they don't want to lose that. Heroes are symbols of hope, so wouldn't being the chosen one be seen the same way to other pokemon?
Shaveza chapter 14 . 2/16/2020
I was near squealing when Ash told Lucario about Shamouti Islands and Lugia, and then Lucario called Ash 'Ash'. As if I wasn't mushed up enough by the -last- chapter.

I'm finding Aileen really relatable. I really love the way you write her.
thor94 chapter 14 . 2/16/2020
good chapter.
so ash shared few of his experiences with legendaries.
107 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »