Reviews for The Mystery Of Me
YumeTakato chapter 14 . 2/16/2020
I enjoyed it! Good luck with school, see you next time!
juaniu1994 chapter 14 . 2/16/2020
For Aileen Ash is too young. But I reckon that if he starts using wave things will surely change. But we do not know how she would react if she knows about Ash's feelings. Aileen is the only one that support Ash apart from Lucario.
AshKetchumForever chapter 12 . 2/1/2020
This is awesome! Keep it up!
YumeTakato chapter 13 . 1/16/2020
Shaveza chapter 13 . 1/14/2020
I'm mush over this development in Lucario and Ash's relationship. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

But here's wishing you good vibes for school! I'll see you next chapter.
juaniu1994 chapter 13 . 1/14/2020
Thank you for the answer! As I have said to many authors here you are the owner of your story. You can take into account my opinion or not. Your other pokemon stories have shown a great quality. Talking about this chapter, I am not sure any more about Ash's feelings haha. It seems that Ash is not only attracted to Queen Aileen...
Shaveza chapter 12 . 1/3/2020
Ash and Lucario - the Broody Twins! Ash and Lucario interaction is my favorite thing, but Jessie's commentary is coming in at second as a very close rival. I had a fun time reading this chapter!
juaniu1994 chapter 12 . 1/1/2020
After reading this story now I know everything about Blind Alley's world. Keep going! And I think that you should consider a romance between Ash and Lady Eileen. After all Misty had a relation with Gary...
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2019
Wow a new chapter so soon! You're on a roll. Yay. :D
Thankyou kindly.
Nice chapter as always. :)

I hope you have a lovely new year. :3
Jeannot2978 chapter 2 . 12/29/2019
If you weren't told this, it's Lady Ilene. And the ancestress Lady Rin. Good story so far. How will they get around his suspended status?
YumeTakato chapter 12 . 12/28/2019
AshKetchumForever chapter 11 . 12/14/2019
This was a great chapter! Keep it up!
YumeTakato chapter 11 . 12/10/2019
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2019
Yay a new chapter thanks! :)

Yeah this was kinda short, but it was still great. Always awesome to see more of your writing. :3
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2019
Yay a new chapter thanks! :)

107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »