Reviews for The Mystery Of Me
Shaveza chapter 11 . 12/7/2019
Ash used 'Joke'! It missed by a mile.

Poor Ash, though, he thought he was maybe getting some traction in this terrible mess and then Lucario rips out the rug from under his feet.

Wonder how Ash is gonna hide that sprained arm in the morning...and if he manages, how long it'd last.
thor94 chapter 11 . 12/7/2019
good chapter.
so look ash is trying to use aura (damn, it is weird to always read 'wave', when the game, anime, movies and all other fics use the word 'aura')
AshKetchumForever chapter 10 . 8/18/2019
Wow. Such a powerful chapter. Love it!
Shaveza chapter 10 . 7/21/2019
I think everything I was thinking of saying flew right out of my head at the end of the chapter. An instance of using wave was the last straw. Ash needs a -hug.-

I've been really enjoying the little song blurbs at the start of the chapters. Someday, I'll have to come back through and listen to those songs as I reread.
Shaveza chapter 9 . 7/21/2019
I just sort of facepalmed when I realized Ash totally just stumbled over Charizard's forbidden move. It's one of those surprises that doesn't feel all that surprising, because but of course. It certainly adds quite a few shades to that fatal battle with William too.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2019
Well, damn. I'd say surgery is a pretty good excuse tbh. Even still, the chapter was amazing, and it even has that signature Ash-like angst that I've grown to sadistically enjoy towards the end :D

Love it, but I bet Ash doesn't. Keep it up!
YumeTakato chapter 10 . 7/10/2019
I really enjoyed it!
asdf chapter 10 . 7/10/2019
Poor Ash...We know from blind alley that his luck will not get any better
thor94 chapter 10 . 7/8/2019
look ash broke, having aura and being the chosen one mostly brought him pain, he never really received benefit from them.
It would be fair, if for once arceus and mew gave ash happiness and a true reward for all the pain he received accomplishing duties he never asked for.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2019
Yay an update! Thankyou kindly.
Poor Ash.
Great chapter, I look forward to the next one!
juaniu1994 chapter 10 . 7/8/2019
Great story. Will Misty appear?
AshKetchumForever chapter 9 . 3/16/2019
I am amazed. Great job!
Andreina Cummings chapter 9 . 2/14/2019
Awesome story I hope you continue writing it
YumeTakato chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
I enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/6/2019
Yay! Updates ftw! thankyou!
107 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »