Reviews for Sinking to the Floor
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Woah... Dean let so much speech just for Sammy. He really should have luck to has a brother like Dean, stupid Sammy!

I still could not stop thinking how could Sam think his brother will kill him etc. Why he didn't trust him about that?! So much his brother trust him, to not trust him after what Sam did to him. tsk tsk tsk

Btw, how could Sam still alive? Cas did something? or pure Doctor's doing?
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Feeling very tearful right is how it should have been excellent
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aww, GREAT fic! I loved the brotherly bond, and you got both brothers super in-character. Unique and nicely written. Well done! :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
OMG.. I LOVE IT.. MAINLY THE ENDING PART.. WHEN DEAN SAID TO NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.. NEVER TRY TO KILL YOURSELF/.. LOVE PROTECTIVE DEAN.. SOO SWEET... .I REALLY LOVE IT... O,O
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Awww, I loved this AU for after Lucifer Rising! D Great story! Glad Sammy didn't complete his lucidity and die before Dean could get to him.
Capitano chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Ok, let me tell you this is one of the best stories about Supernatural I've ever read. In just 1 chapter you manage to put.. everything: suspence, action, and bonding moments (which I love the most)

I really hope to read more stories about our dear heroes from you. I really, really do (even if it's a story made by 1 chapter). Ohh please please please please...
Angel'sSword chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Loved it.

Just what I needed.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Man that was so bloody close.

Loved it and I am glad you decided to share.
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Great story...wow. Boy did I feel sorry for Sam! I love Dean saving him, loved when Dean held him in the motel room.

PaulaXan
Scarlett O'Connor chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
It's here! It's here! YAY! You already know how I feel about this, so I won't gush, but I WILL say how happy I am that you're writing and posting again. Can't WAIT for more! Now run along and watch Season Four, so you can catch up with Season Five and REALLY start writing!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Aw... I loved this.

I like this AU of what happened.

You did a great job on your first Supernatural fic. You write hurt!Sam and protective, bigbrother!Dean very well (my favorite). Hopefully you'll try it again. If you do, I'll keep a look out for your fics.

Again, great job!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
powerful and sad and brilliantly done!
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Welcome to the crazy SN fandom! Glad to see you've ventured here, and I'm amazed at how much you know, given you haven't seen the season yet. Brace yourself...it's a doozy. Hope you get lots more ideas to share!
carocali chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really like your positive viewpoint of the way this could have gone - when you see the season, you may be disappointed. And season 5 is even harder for the first few episodes. But it's tenacious to try and give the fic life from all your research! Nice job!

I think you write really well. What I'd love to see is a fic from season 3 where you know the whole story and can really dig into it for yourself. Give it a shot, you have some chops!

;D

Caroline
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
aww :D yey lol thankyou that was so sweet! considering the ending for s4 you know a LOT :D my friend would kill me for so many spoilers :D lol thankyou! loved it! you write the boys really well by the way! xx