Reviews for Hints of Me
Bevey99 chapter 13 . 1/17
This is really good, but I think I'll move on now. Thanks for writing.
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 1/16
I know this isn't finished and I never read unfinished fics, but I HAVE to read a bit more. So good.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 1/16
Humm really odd. Keep fucking a complete stranger. A bit scary - but hot.
natasha1977alf chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
This is a great read! Will you continue their story?
vonda1 chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Will you be doing anymore of this story?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Love this chapter.
Mom23xx chapter 15 . 5/22/2016
Esme just means well...she's a mom.
Mom23xx chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
I love stories that have my hometown in them! Grew up in Reston..awesome place. Town center is rockin.
war123 chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
m
cejsmom chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
I read this all day and fell in love with them. The transition of their relationship was lovely. I suspected that Renee was lying to them considering her cancer but I appreciate why she did it. I was disappointed to find it hadn't completed simply cuz I would love to know what happened to them. I presume a marriage proposal was going to come sooner than later but I wonder who asked who. And Bella's job - how much longer she lasts - does Jasper take over? Does he meet Alice? Do they get to Hawaii? Live by the lake? Adopt Seth? Does Edward ever fully forgive himself? If you have any answers I'd love to know.
Mrs Muze chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
So I'm all in to this story and I realised is not finished and hasn't been updated since 2010. Sad... It was a good story.
Trickster22084 chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
MORE, MORE, MORE!
Trickster22084 chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
I just started reading this, and I'm in love! I did notice you haven't updated in over 3 years now and was curious if you were going to continue or let it be. I hope for an update and if not, could you pass this story onto another writer to complete it! I hope you come back and finish! I don't review very often and when I do, its because the stories have gotten a major reaction out of me. I hope to read and hear from you soon :)
susanreader chapter 20 . 4/25/2013
God, this Edward is fabulous.
e6flores chapter 20 . 4/1/2013
Great story. Is the story completed? Wil l you be updating soon?
2,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »