Reviews for Number One
MyRandomThoughts21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I love this story!
*Reads for like the millionth time*
I
JadeObsession chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
i really hope there is a sequel soon, i loved this and wanna see more to it
MandeiLee chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Please write a sequel. I'd love to read it.
Tay chapter 13 . 6/2/2013
I will die in peace if you make a sequel. The relationship in this story is positively scrumptious *faints*
Guest chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
I love how you had it where Nick ran into Keith in the pass! It was pretty awesome!
Concubines chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
If you make a sequel, please don't kill Nick or Ellis off. please?
dearestme chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I NEED the sequel okay? Please, please. pretty please with Ellis on top?
IggysTea chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
I CRIED. SO MUCH. I love this fic! Oh my god do I love this fic. If you please, please make a sequel please. I love you so much right now you don't even know!
Eorii chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I wish there was more to read C: I honestly love how this fic is written and it's very fun and interesting w! I like Nick and Ellis's relationship, and I think it plays out nicely! I love the Nick backstory *w*! As well as a bit of Keith! Fffff 3
I know it's been a long time since the last update, but I'd be really happy to see more!
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 12 . 4/12/2012
I love this! Sooooo when ya gonna update, hmmm? ;) 'cause I want an update :D
sonreirbot chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
So like. I stumbled upon this story today, and I liked it! Nick is OOC sometimes.. but not too much, so it's fine lol. And there are reasons for it too! I absolutely love everyone and how you portrayed them in this story. I hope you don't give up on it! Update soon~
darkmoonlite chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
uuugggghhhhh, *starts crying* i hope you are still planing on finishing this...i really do like it...i want more...i saw the last update at 12-05-09...and its been a while...so plz update soon? and i wouldnt say you are doin bad i think this a really good story one of the best i have read hehe keep up the good work
DZD3 chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
So after reading this I totally forgot what was going on. I had to reread it all but again I'm excited to see what'll happen :] hopefully you get the time to get the next chapter up. Keep up the good work! :]
DZD3 chapter 11 . 6/28/2011
I see it's been a while but hopefully you can update soon? I'm curious to see how your story will end. But I really like this story :]
Just.Looney chapter 11 . 9/18/2010
I love that song. Anyway, great story. I love slash. It's great when you mix it up( about the bridge bombing). It makes it more your own and doesn't seem as repeative. Keep up the good work.