Reviews for Linger
The Happy Pen chapter 1 . 8/3
Yes, I know, this is late, and you're gone in some distant world, and you're most likely never returning to the realm of fanfiction (which is a huge shame, because you are a wonderful writer), but I have to say, this was beautifully written. Your descriptions are fantastic, almost elegant, and it was a very satisfying read! Only a couple of mistakes (I'm pretty sure Ahiru doesn't address him with honorifics), but your writing style redeems them, and you put his emotions across very eloquently, which is amazing considering the length of this story! I would have loved a little more, but the ending actually fits quite nicely!
Excuse me for rambling!
Like you have said, words never stay far from a good writer! I will be very surprised if they have strayed away from you ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
lolololololololololololololo lolololololol
Bwilla chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
oh i love it! its so cute (lily)
transmigratory chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw, cute. 3 I wished this had happened in the series! Great job.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Good. Well done. Except yes do remember clothes should have an e as you can see.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This was very cute. :) Ahiru never added an honorific to Fakir's name in the Japanese, so it was weird to read it here. Still it was so funny at the end. Poor Ahiru, cursed with her wardrobe malfunctions. XD
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Succinct, short and sweet, and drama until the last line with Duck and her ever- present (or absent) clothes issues... Only things I saw were a pair of missing final "e"'s- "heroines" and "clothes." Well done!
Fantasy.Maker chapter 1 . 12/5/2009