Reviews for One Chance
Abbie Blizzard chapter 2 . 6/24
whats AO3 ?
Ghost chapter 1 . 2/16
Damn I thought he was going back in time so he could stop his brother from dying, but instead I get this bs plot of, oh no, Madara couldn't control the Jubi ( though it seems like you wrote this before knowing a few certain plot points) damnit.
Gothic Rain chapter 19 . 11/8/2017
Ok, this chapter was good. Short though.
Gothic Rain chapter 16 . 11/8/2017
...hmm. I don't really know what to think. Just that this went downhill pretty fast and that I wish the truth wasn't found out. Like, better keep it a secret than letting it be found out. They are ninja after all. But it is what it is, neh? May as well keep reading to see what's going on next.
Gothic Rain chapter 15 . 11/8/2017
Pretty sure he just gave Sasuke what he wanted. Wonder how Sakura's feeling about it.
Gothic Rain chapter 14 . 11/8/2017
...okay...
Gothic Rain chapter 6 . 11/8/2017
Bet it was Danzou.
Gothic Rain chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
Kakashi such a stalker XD
LilyLi chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Awesome story I am reading this again for the third time!:) :D
Lily chapter 8 . 8/3/2017
I was reading this when I realized I had already read it a couple months ago.;) I guess I am rereading it!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2017
Ah, that was smart, Sasuke. :) Wonderful chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2017
Awesome chapter! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Wonderful chapter! :)
Lily chapter 5 . 6/14/2017
Aw
MARVEL HeartThrobs x TonyStark chapter 7 . 5/31/2017
LOL...If you look at it another way, the way Sasuke never really denied that blondes were more of his type and he mentioned the words "sex life" could make anyone think of another meaning that he may be interested with Naruto. After all, with the way Kakashi knew he let the blonde hug and he reciprocated was already a big something in Sasuke's books. Plus, the blonde jab was and could be seen as Kakashi hinting about Naruto.