Reviews for Controlled Chaos
GypsyJane chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
This is a lovely story. I really enjoyed reading it. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking in equal measure. Really well written and based on a creative premise. I loved it and am definitely going to favourite it!
NamsterHamster chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
One of the best stories! Make a sequel?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
hmmm. i think you need to continue this :)
sarah999 chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Awww, such a sweet story. I love it. : ) I also loved that though it was mostly serious, there were little snippets that I killed myself laughing at like the one in the flashback where Will went 15km in a 45km zone with Kate and 25km with James and that the kid on the scooter was going faster than them. I think those little parts were awesome. : )
Jana Moon chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
i dont know what else to say then thank you
gogolax chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
amazing story. You really captured everyone's emotions so well. GREAT!
MM624 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
I really like this! I hope Quick happens soon!
TheLovelyMaggieMay chapter 3 . 11/21/2010
Tears, girlfriend. TEARS.

Read this months ago (and apparently reviewed ch4, which is why I'm having post put this on 3), and it really stuck with me. I love Quinn and Will fic, but I don't love the creepy smut. Don't get me wrong, I love smut. Just not when it involves a pedobear!Will. Anyway, my point (really, I DO have one) is that to me, this is the standard for all Will and Quinn fic, and I've yet to read anything that measures up. I reread it tonight, and it's just... Guh. SUCH a beautiful picture of an unconventiona and loving family. Congratulations on being awesome.

I really prefer this to Beth getting adopted by Shelby. Like, a lot.
Nonnie88 chapter 4 . 11/8/2010
WOW...

I loved this..

So emotional..

Im glad that Will was there for Quinn.. and then for Kate :)
zzzooe chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Gorgeously adorable. I love Quinn/Will friendship and this was awesome.
Kassaremidybelljesslynn chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is genius. Like, beyond genius. Genius that can NOT be beaten. I love this so much. I love the easy-going family dynamic that Will and Quinn have. This is freakin' amazing.

Can't wait to read more.
Greys has become my life chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
I just read this story again (apparently I neglected to comment on Chapter 3 seven months ago, because fanfic let me review!). And I still love it.

So much of it is special, but this time these 3 things stood out; a nine year old Kate sleeping in Will's hospital bed for 3 nights, when Quinn got drunk at a Glee party, after she passed out at home, Will stayed awake all night and watched her to make sure she was safe, and that Will yelled at Quinn's parents and then made the grand gesture of putting her docs in his safe deposit box and keepin her childhood memories. What an awesome dad.
Ivory Keys chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Wow. This was an amazing story. I loved it!:D
v-hills chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
I. loved. every. single. moment. reading. this.

This must've been the most in-character, most touching, most thoughtful and most loverly fanfiction I've ever read! Thank you SO much for writing it up~! 3
wow chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
This has to be by far my favorite Glee fic. I love stories that focus on Quinn & Will & this story was just beyond beautiful. In a perfect world this would be how Glee would have gone. I've read this story at least 3 times already & it's just as amazing with each read over I do. I hope you continue writing for the Glee community because you are simply one of the best that we have.