Reviews for Lies, Truth, & Polaris
Bishop chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
*Phew* Gotta go fan myself now. Really hope you intend to write more about this pairing.
Em chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Hotness. I see it's been a while since this was written, but any chance of more?
ColubridCola chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
OH,MY GOODNESS,ME!

I don't know why,but I'm actually Quite pleasently surprised by

this. Generally,I tend to Ignore the muppets-despite how darling they are-during a scene involving long john silver when I watch "Muppet Treasure Island" because I Adore the superior TIM CURRY,a man who is so damn sexy,I wonder how a child could walk away from that film with their sanity intact.

This one is going into my favourites.

Call me soft,but I got a little emotional thinking about embracing that seadog,inhaling the scent of the ocean.
Imou chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Finally! a jimxsilver fic!

And a good one! thank you very much!
Wolfy Puppy7 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh my god! I love you!

Lol. Okay, now that I got that out of my system. Lets just say that I adored your story! I'm incredibly fond of the Silver/Jim pairing, and I love how your story was the Muppet's based Treasure Island. P I loved it, truely I did.
NeverMagpie chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is the best thing ever. I have spent hours scouring the internet for Silver/Jim slash, and this is the first I have ever found. I am so glad I haven't given up, this was totally worth it. Just wow. Really well done, though tantalizingly short.

Have you ever found any other?
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was just delightful! I actually don't much care for this pairing, but this story was so wonderfully written that I couldn't help but love it. The dialogue was particularly good, and I could pretty much hear Tim Curry's voice during Silver's lines. This story fit well into the way Jim and Silver's friendship was portrayed in the Muppet movie, and I have no trouble believing this is what could have happened to them.
Mastermind Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
OMG YAY! Finally someone who loves the pairing enough to write fic for it! X3 And a well written, bittersweet fic at that! I love this. Thank you for writing it!

If you're a fan of the Silver/Jim dynamic in general, I'd highly recommend watching Treasure Planet. It's very, very gay when viewed through the slasher-goggles. And there's a fanbase for it too. D

Anyways, great fic! You made my night.