Reviews for Forgotten
ouiplanete chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Awesome story!
So its 347 am chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
great one shot, you don't see many "zuko losses his memory fics"

you could have added zukos lighting scar into the situation, that would have given him a good memory boost.
WolfirePrincess chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
It is a wonderful story and aww they have a two year old steam baby that's just the sweetest thing in the whole world and Zuko you will so get your memories back just give it time!
Purplerave chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Whew, steamy! I smell a potentially good story here! I also enjoy the way you write your narration. At times i found it to be a little over dramatic, for instance, when katara let loose a single tear. Usually those scenes are depicted in movies using some sort of slow motion effect. Where as the audience is watching it happen, which makes the audience feel like they are experiencing the scene as it happens. Describing it through text seemed a little over the top to me, especially since you described it using the past tense. It just seems very difficult to shed just 1 tear during such an argument. However that is just my opinion and i still enjoyed the story very much. I look forward to reading more of your zutara stories!

Ps. Dont feel obligated to change anything bout ur writing style because i gave some constructive criticism! Keep on keepin on.
Anna Alexis chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
OMG! I love this I love how the ending ends!
chirufan28 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nice story! Can you actually make a plot for this with chapters and all along with this scene? Pretty please?
Wow chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Like, wow, please make more!
Sequel?
Angel Wings 113 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was lovely. I wish there was more. A prequel, maybe a sequel?
Kirida chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
LOVED IT!
noname00 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I wish that this wasn't only a one-shot *sigh* I guess this is better then nothing
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
A different premise than I've read before. Well done.
soccersyd chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
this was great :D
watercrab chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I like the plot of this story and would like to see you continue it. I'm curious on how Zuko lost his memory on the botch attempt on his life plus how he would regain (if possible) his memories.

Good job on this story!
RedPandaChan chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Nice story. Can't wait for more like you said!