Reviews for Oneupmanship
PixiePatronus13675 chapter 1 . 2/23
Quite realistic!
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ooooooooo poor Charlie! XD Hahaaaa it was a nice little read.
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
it has been a good many years since I last read anything to do with Harry Potter but today I couldn't resist looking for fanfics on Bill Weasley since he's pretty much the only character I really like. :) I had to Google 'H.B.' to figure out what it meant until I remembered that Bill was a Head Boy on his final year. Awesome prompt.
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Poor Charlie.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awwwww, poor widdle Charlie :(
IReadFromTheLastPage chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Poor Charlie, that just sucks. I have older siblings and the rivalry to me is unbearable, but they don't even notice! To them it's nothing, but it means a lot to me.
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Perfect! I really enjoy the Charlie/Bill relationship and I can really see this happening!
Ninja Lemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Tee hee! Very funny! All your drabbles are amazing!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I did like this, but I wish it'd been longer. I can definitely see Charlie feeling like this though, and I loved the last line, "Charlie's face fell."
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I feel your pain charlie. I have an older sister and i always want to one up her.
catarinas chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ahah poor Charlie xD
laneykin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love it :)

Especially as Bill is my favorite character and Charlie my second favorite!

Great job :)

And I can totally emphatise with Charlie on this one, my older sister has Bill-like status in my family :( Hard to live up to!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haha, funny.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
As an older sister I can't say that I really empathize with Charlie, but I certainly feel badly for him!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was really short, but oh, was it a classic. Usually we see Ron living in his brothers' shadows, but it's nice to see Charlie having some of those issues with Bill. Even though I could see that ending coming a mile (or I guess kilometer for the U.K.) it was still really freakin' funny. You got a good, loud laugh from this guy.

Well done!