Reviews for Oneupmanship
long live marshmallows chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Ooooooooo poor Charlie! XD Hahaaaa it was a nice little read.
BelleCelestyn chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
it has been a good many years since I last read anything to do with Harry Potter but today I couldn't resist looking for fanfics on Bill Weasley since he's pretty much the only character I really like. :) I had to Google 'H.B.' to figure out what it meant until I remembered that Bill was a Head Boy on his final year. Awesome prompt.
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Poor Charlie.
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awwwww, poor widdle Charlie :(
IReadFromTheLastPage chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Poor Charlie, that just sucks. I have older siblings and the rivalry to me is unbearable, but they don't even notice! To them it's nothing, but it means a lot to me.
MischiefManaged007 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Perfect! I really enjoy the Charlie/Bill relationship and I can really see this happening!
Ninja Lemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Tee hee! Very funny! All your drabbles are amazing!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I did like this, but I wish it'd been longer. I can definitely see Charlie feeling like this though, and I loved the last line, "Charlie's face fell."
Louey06 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
I feel your pain charlie. I have an older sister and i always want to one up her.
catarinas chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Ahah poor Charlie xD
laneykin chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I love it :)

Especially as Bill is my favorite character and Charlie my second favorite!

Great job :)

And I can totally emphatise with Charlie on this one, my older sister has Bill-like status in my family :( Hard to live up to!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Haha, funny.
runningfingers chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
As an older sister I can't say that I really empathize with Charlie, but I certainly feel badly for him!
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This was really short, but oh, was it a classic. Usually we see Ron living in his brothers' shadows, but it's nice to see Charlie having some of those issues with Bill. Even though I could see that ending coming a mile (or I guess kilometer for the U.K.) it was still really freakin' funny. You got a good, loud laugh from this guy.

Well done!
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
So much competition in this family! When will they learn, eh? ;) In all seriousness, it's only natural-and you're very right to recognize it must have existed between these two. At least he only had one sibling to live up to, and the rest worshipping at his feet :)