Reviews for Equilibrium
jennlove2779 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
More please!
Happy chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Oh, it's sooooo good! I wish for more! Your fans are so greedy, aren't they?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I tree ally wish you could pick Equilibrium again. This is a great story and I'm sure the only one of its kind
lmr4893 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I love this story. So much. Write more! One of the better "time traveler" stories.
LokabrennaStar chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Hii

this story is amazing and by far the most interesting, I hope to wizard god that you continue this story

it has sooo much potential, I really want to see how Remus reacts to teddy and how everything is still in place when they were taken from the past , please when you get the time and inspiration continue this awesome story, I'm so happy I stumbled upon it!
Garling chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Love this story so far, please don't abandon it!
LetMeLoveYou chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE STORY EVER! PLEASE UPDATE NOW!
dat panda bandit chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
this is so amazing and original. please, update soon.
Kambrin Potter chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Hey!

I'm new here as you can see, or read , but i'mloving every tiny little bit of the fic, it is awsome, i just can't get enough of it!

Please please please don't abandon it!

It's great, it's bloody fantastic!

I swear it, you're now stuck with your very own stalker if you don't update soon!

New chapter, new chapter!

love

Kathie )
BlackElement7 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Wow, I love how all of the characters have developed since the war ended! And I love all their interactions!

Great job!
Phoenix Rebel chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
I like this story! The only thing I keep wondering is if Remus and Sirius were pulled forward in time, doesn't that mean they disappeared from their timeline? So all the things they did in those years should be gone...right? Doesn't that mean that if they don't go back and do all those things that everyone shouldn't have memories of them doing those things? Harry shouldn't have inherited from Sirius...Lupin couldn't have married Tonks and had Teddy or fought in the final battle...etc.

Unless there's some kind of explanation...like time made doubles of them...or they are from an alternate universe...um...or some magical reason?

I love this Draco...I can see him being changed after having to live through what he did and his dad being put in Azkaban permanently. Maybe he's changed a bit more than I would think...but he's definately like a Draco without the burden of the Malfoy name, pureblood supremacy crap and having to act like a "Slytherin".

I hope you eventually update this one...it's lots of fun so far! ;-)
CurlyQ2102 chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Fabulous! I hope against hope that you find it in your clever heart to update (sigh)...

I love the dynamics of Sirius/Hermione pairing and am most intrigued with the "secret admirer" and his mystery flowers.

My money is on a certain professor or maybe a twist. ..Nott?
thefeyrabbit chapter 7 . 12/1/2010
This really is a great story and I hope (please, Please) that you will continue it...
LoonyRebekahJane chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
I hope you'll consider updating this story, so good! This last chapter was very emotional to. Update soon please!
Merrick Mayfair chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
(My first ever review) This story is excellent. I loved the characterisation, particularly the change in Draco. The bit in chapter two where he was sounding off at Nott about his father and what he had put him through really 'earns' the change and makes it believable, rather than a plot device.

Loved loved loved the whole 'snuggle partner' scene in the boys dorm... I was reading it at my desk and had to try really hard not to laugth out loud. The balance between the pathos of Sirius and Remus's situation - and the comic moments is perfect.

Please please please update soon. I've read all seven chapters in one sitting, but I want more - especially young Sirius (yum)