Reviews for Equilibrium
ScienceMama chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
So the creepy professor is probably the stalker. Ick.
I agree so strongly about the tragedy Remus and Sirius suffered. I find Sirius's life to be the most tragic in the HP universe, which is quite a feat, actually. I love the premise of giving him a chance at a happier life.
Love the moment with Padfoot in the woods. :)
ScienceMama chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
This chapter is so incredible! Their fun banter, including Draco in the group, and a Sirius/Hermione kiss! *swoons*
ScienceMama chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Oh thank goodness they talked about the creepy professor with Hermione!
ScienceMama chapter 4 . 8/24/2017
The way you did the time jumping is fascinating. But HOLY COW it's creepy how their professor keeps getting touchy-feely with Hermione and no one is holding him accountable for it. Grabbing her and hugging her in front of everyone and no one bats an eye? Looking forward to Sirius and Remus being around! And I'm enjoying newly-liberated Draco!
opallily03 chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
I love the plot! Pleaseeee update!
jennlove2779 chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
More please!
Happy chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
Oh, it's sooooo good! I wish for more! Your fans are so greedy, aren't they?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I tree ally wish you could pick Equilibrium again. This is a great story and I'm sure the only one of its kind
lmr4893 chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
I love this story. So much. Write more! One of the better "time traveler" stories.
LokabrennaStar chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
Hii

this story is amazing and by far the most interesting, I hope to wizard god that you continue this story

it has sooo much potential, I really want to see how Remus reacts to teddy and how everything is still in place when they were taken from the past , please when you get the time and inspiration continue this awesome story, I'm so happy I stumbled upon it!
Garling chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Love this story so far, please don't abandon it!
LetMeLoveYou chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE STORY EVER! PLEASE UPDATE NOW!
dat panda bandit chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
this is so amazing and original. please, update soon.
A.L. Turnbull chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
Hey!

I'm new here as you can see, or read , but i'mloving every tiny little bit of the fic, it is awsome, i just can't get enough of it!

Please please please don't abandon it!

It's great, it's bloody fantastic!

I swear it, you're now stuck with your very own stalker if you don't update soon!

New chapter, new chapter!

love

Kathie )
BlackElement7 chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
Wow, I love how all of the characters have developed since the war ended! And I love all their interactions!

Great job!