Reviews for Kidnap Me? Have Fun With That!
black bird chapter 1 . 7/10
love your story just love it
Kaede Kayano chapter 25 . 6/27
I laughed so much, Kami help me. I almost choked on air cuz of that.
MyNameIsLaura chapter 5 . 6/14
Loved it. Great chapter. Well done.
Lady KG chapter 9 . 2/12
sorry to say but your chinese was wrong :/ it should have been ni HE (or GEN) Uchiha yeye yi yang. bi implies that the first thing has more of the attribute(s) then the second does. s adj... you mixed that sentence structure with A 和/跟 B 一样 ( adj.). the second sentence structure is the one you are looking for as it implies the two are the same or the thing you mention in place of the adj. is the same about them. on top of that you are saying that Itachi and an Uchiha grandpa are the same, not that they look the same. so you would have wanted to say; 你好 weasel!我觉得你的外貌和 Uchiha 爷爷的一样。外貌 (wai mao) meaning appearance. Anyway, i give ya credit for trying!
Anime no Akuma chapter 25 . 12/2/2015
This was amazing! I start laughing in my math class and everyone stared at me! But it was worth it, thank you for this fantastic story!
alanna8598 chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
I am only 2 chapters in and I had to put my phone down because I was laughing so hard! haha Bravo!
Pyrane chapter 25 . 10/21/2015
I was rolling over in crisis of hysterical laugh all the night (and morning) _
Thanks for sharing the crack !
*rire*

Marshmallows HAHAHAHA explosives HAHAHAHA lethal HAHAHAH OH MY DEAR GAWD
Guest chapter 25 . 8/23/2015
I liked this story
DaYaNa1997 chapter 25 . 8/15/2015
This is by far one of the most fun fan fiction i have ever read, thank you and please continue creating awesome stories.
NekoRainbow chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
That smiley in the start TOTALLY made my day... Just from those small, three characters I can judge you to be an absolutely fabulous person! ~
Awesome sauce chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
Funniest. Fic. Ever! XD kudos for you-seriously tho I laughed so hard- comedy was great along with characterization AND basically everything else:)
Madrugaur chapter 3 . 6/22/2015
I got bored after reading this chapter so I decided to write out the "hate equation" you OC says to Itachi.

h the hate of everyone
H the hate of OC

The equation would look like something as fallows, mind you I am no expert, you can't add infinity to something, gazillion isn't a real number (I looked it up and got a reasonable substitute). I also took the liberty of saying that a small fraction is 1/16.

(((h*7,043,000,000)infinity)(1086430))1/16H