Reviews for Unexpected Song
kamikaze-djali chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This was beautiful, made my night to find it. Quasimodo is in character, which is always s bonus. How has this been here since 2009 and I only found it now?
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
LOVED IT XOXOXOXO Read my CatWoman X Quasi story ofver on Wattapad under Missoperaghost!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Please please keep writing, this is phenomenal and I need to know what happens next!
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Sad but great story. I just loved it!
EagleBlaze chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Aww...poor Belle and Quasi!

Please update soon and keep up the very good work!

bStormhands chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Wow, that was powerful. That was great. Ohh, I hate Frollo so much, he's so annoyingly bad.
bStormhands chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
That captures the characters so well. They'd make such good friends.
adeadlykiss chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I love you. xD

Ever since my friend pointed out Belle's cameo appearance, I thought about BellexQuasimodo, though I didn't have the creativity to right a story myself. Dx But this is amazing!

Even though you haven't updated in over a year, I'd love to see the final part! I really hope you update!
Storm Warning chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
That was beautiful and amazing.
loopycathair chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I love this fic! At first i was really skeptical but you've totally got me hooked on this pairing now. Please continue soon!
Leonata chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Very good job! I love how well your characters fit to their canonical ones, and how your story actually fits into both movies. You stayed true to the original, but at the same time had your own story. Beautiful characterization (I actually teared up in her flashback scene). Please, do update! Yours is the first HoND/BatB crossover I've liked!
Bardess of Avon chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
So, last night I showed my roommate Belle's cameo in HoND, and we instantly agreed Belle/Quasimodo would be SUCH an epic pairing, and she quickly alerted me to the presence of this fic, and I am very, very glad she did.

Disney crossovers can be difficult, but this is EXCELLENT. Belle and Quasi are so in-character here, and you never really realize just how many parallels there are between them until you see them together. They are both so alike; I can't believe there aren't more fics about them!

And I know it's unlikely you'll update this anytime soon, considering it's been seven months, but I really, really hope you do! This is going on my favorites and alerts!
Kitty243 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
Oh my god! Please don't let that be the end! Please I'm begging you! update the rest of the story please!
Acacia24 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I know that I gave a short review the other day, but I was in a bit of a hurry and could not say all that I wanted. I absolutely adore all the tender moments between Belle and Quasi: the hand holding, the shy glances they cast one another, their tearful goodbye... I think the best part is when Quasi tells Belle she's truly beautiful, not because she's physically pretty, but rather because she's imaginative and intelligent. I absolutely love the bond you created between these two characters. This story is so remarkably wonderful.
Auragrace chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Please for the love of all that is holy tell me that isn't the end? D: