Reviews for Illogical and Irrational
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
I say option b booth should be the one night stand but brennan doesn't know that booth is the father like memory loss
krc101 chapter 5 . 5/1/2012
i vote B but you haven't updated nor rewritten it so i'll assume that its discontinued even though i was starting to like it...
daisesndaffidols chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
Have you decided to continue this story or not? Please let the baby be Booths!
Gennilouise chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
CARRY ON! (but PLEASE don't put Brennan with anyone but booth! he needs her!) you could make it so she never finds out but go through her becoming a mum and how booth helps her and the kid's life, thinking of booth as his dad? and how parker reacts! AMAZINGNESS!
heartbeatingstrong chapter 5 . 3/21/2011
cursedegyptiansupertermites chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Umm... I VOTE B! I just started reading it and it was awesome... it would be great if you went into more detail... I think it would be great if it did happen to be Booth's kid, but neither of them remembered it. This a great pregnant Brennan story.

2 thumbs up! :D
seriously56 chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B. B.
Aussievampgirl chapter 5 . 9/21/2010
I'm actually enjoying this story so I wouldn't mind seeing more of it. Hmmm one night stand between Booth and Bones when they were really drunk perhaps? Maybe they don't really rememeber it, and thought it was a dream? Just a thought anyway :) I hope you decide to continue it.
ericsminion chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
please continue with this story, it is WAY tooo good to just delete! actually it is one of the best bones-has-a-baby stories out there, so please keep it going!

You portray Bones really well :)
xoxokiss210 chapter 5 . 8/30/2010
i loved
Tami762 chapter 5 . 8/16/2010
i suggest option B of course

i like this story and its only just begun

Bits1212 chapter 5 . 6/27/2010

I like option B. I think you are much more in character than you are giving yourself credit for and that this story has real possibilities. It is definitely one of the better fan fics I've read in the Bones-baby world. That being said, I think a one night stand is more logical and probably easier to write.

I'm enjoying it and will add it to more story alerts!

Ladybug-Jojo chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
I think you should keep it, or redo it. Maybe you could even let Booth be the father, like they had some kind of drunk (wested) one night both of them have forgotten. But please continue this story.

Ending-Daley chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Please keep the story i don't care how long it takes. i love it
RoseDiamond413 chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
I like this story, please keep it. If that means you redo it then thats fine but I really like it and think that it's worth keeping!