Reviews for Spyro: The Guardian of Souls
zerox chapter 17 . 3/2
love it.
please write more.
wow and yay for this story.
good work.
Legendary Cynder chapter 16 . 1/15
Are you going to continue this story or not? This was the reason I started the anime Bleach. I loved this story so much I watched all 366 episodes to figure the story out. At first I thought you made all this up then I saw it was a Spyro and Bleach crossover. Even with my mom saying I can't watch it, I did and I loved it. Please continue it. I would really appreciate it.
Legendary Cynder chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
I just wanna know if you are still updating this one because I check in every now and then to see and so far I've been a little upset. When you wrote this story I had no clue what Bleach was but now I'm a huge fan. You were the one to get me into anime and my friends too. I really hope you continue this story, after all this was were my insanity began. I drive my friends crazy to a point were I went mad and bit one of them. I earned the titles Cannibal, demon, devil and many more due to this amazing story. So thanks. Your the best.
Legendary Cynder chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Are you still doing this story because I look to see if you update.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
nooooooooo, there not dead. they will livw in our hearts
Draemon170 chapter 17 . 2/7/2013
very nice my friend.
scrin99 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I've completely missed nearly every episode past Mr. Glasses leaving the Reaper World on that Giant Hollow thing, I obviosly don't remember anyone from the show except Ichigo and Chad (Brad?, the one with the freaky arm), and out of all your Fics I chose this to be the first of your repitoure to read.

Try not burn my eyes when you flame me for being a dumba**, I already know someone is gonna rip me a new hole.

Please don't hate me...I just couldn't resist what such a crossover would look like.

(does best Starscream impression) Especially from such a wise and brilliant author as yourself, Lord Alec.
bleach102 chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
you finally update at last
mighty dragon chapter 16 . 4/20/2012
Its cynder. Cynder attacked malefor and she is going to kick some major ass.

also do you not have enought time to make this better or are you getting lazy.

not trying to be mean but this stroy seems like it could be so much better
Kayla 44 chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
Thank you for updating this.
bleach102 chapter 16 . 4/15/2012
it was probably ignitus and btw way you spell the rouge shinigamis name wrong it's aizen not eizen
bleach102 chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
can you continue this please
bleach102 chapter 15 . 3/21/2012
DX PLEASE UPDATE I WAITED A COUPLE OF MONTHS ALREADY
madrac chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
this story is aweome! when are u gonna put up the next chapter?
CrimsonStainedDragon chapter 2 . 10/28/2011