Reviews for Relinquish
Write more often like a story than a one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
That was sinfully beautiful. 5 stars; I loved it!
TheDarkestLove chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
hell yeah keep going! and did it kind of piss you off to write all that stuff the Sexiest Doc said?
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
i loved this story you did a great job
Mija-Lenron chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Mmm, this was a delicious one-shot. I loved the way you played Henry and Vicki off of each other. Their characterization was perfect! And the sexual seminar and Vicki's arousal/anger was just hysterical.

Please write some more with this pairing! Or a continuation of what else transpires later! ;)

Love this!
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
lavlilac chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
that was hot. wop. kinky as well. anyway, you did a great job with Vicki's character. Really on the spot of her personality. As well as Henry's.

anyway, thank you for sharing.
0simplyemma0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
please write another chapter! I loved every second off it and its so like Vicki not to admit it. Another chapter please! I want to see Henry win again hehe xx
Dricks chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I watched the show a few weeks ago and I must confess I was so disappointed that nothing else *cofcof* happened b/w Henry and Vicky ... but your story is very very intense and hot ! Absolutely loved it ! Added to my favs !

Thanks for sharing!
Luinlothana chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Now that was certainly a promising start. Interesting way of combining the plot with the interaction between Henry and Vicki. I loved the touch you added with simple details like that tie story and Vicki's name of a choice. I will be looking forward to reading more.