Reviews for Casket of Ardon
Patiku chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
I think that Merlin is too histerical. I understand that he didn't sleep in the night but after all the thieves know that he has magic so he should use it. They didn't even contain it!
Patiku chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
Well, it's interesting but a little strange to read about Tyson as Merlin's father, not Balinor.
Linorien chapter 22 . 9/19/2014
Very nice story. A bit strange with Balinor not being his father but I can roll with that.
Two things I especially liked about this. 1. Gaius having friends. I had to stop and think and I realized that even though he had been in Camelot all his life, the show never saw him interacting with anyone closer to his age. 2. You used the mithril excuse for Merlin not dying. I was very glad it actually was not his magic saving him miraculously this time. Well done.
wryter501 chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
you know, when merlin put that rock in his pocket, i was thinking along these lines - but i had managed to forget that, and believed the arrow had 'killed' merlin! so well done, author!
wryter501 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
omg, i wanted more between gaius and arthur! i know arthur's in a hurry, but if gaius told him some of the truth about tyson, arthur would know he wasn't following merlin just to apologize for being a jerk (that's a nearly daily thing, anyway...)!
but here's where the rubber hits the road, too - as soon as merlin realizes the threat, there's the question of why not use magic to get away? at least one of the three, his father, knows about the magic already, so it's not keeping the secret that's a problem...
wryter501 chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
i'm not sure if the spell is cast on the room, on a particular person, or just whenever tyson is around? seems to me that arthur might figure this out after the fact, especially if he talks to gaius... are we going to see merlin more worried about arthur's safety with him not around, or the destiny the dragon goes on about?... we know he was ready to leave it all behind with freya so this is believable, but ... but... but merlin, you can't go! :P
wryter501 chapter 8 . 5/30/2014
seems to me he'd get a lot further asking for a short visit once in a while - leaving merlin's employment (destiny!) secure, and furthering his own plot about the cave and the casket...
wryter501 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
this reminds me a little of the ep 'love in the time of dragons' - it's not often that gaius and merlin really are at odds... in that ep because gaius thought merlin was jealous of his happiness, and it seems to me gaius could be setting himself up for something similar this time - understandably, of course, but merlin might not see it that way...
xBookEaterx chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
I loved how Morgana is able to boss Arthur around... even if he doesn't admit it :p
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
This is SO good, just one thing, Balinor?
Guest chapter 20 . 1/24/2014
Oh no, not a reveal!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Cool, have your prisoners clobber each other! Makes controlling them much easier.
cindy4651 chapter 22 . 11/2/2013
Excellent story, thanks!
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
So far so good. I certainly know people as arrogant as Tyson!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 22 . 4/2/2013
Just to let you know that I have read this story for the second time already, and I don't know why I didn't leave the review the first time.

Good story, evil cliffies here and there. xD (a bit weird when Merlin's father wasn't Balinor, but it's understandable)