Reviews for A Life Worth Living
GeneHuntress chapter 3 . 12/13/2011
Siggy, that was absolutely brilliant! Love the way you merged Wonderful Life and Christmas Carol, two of my seasonal favourites. Warm and witty. Thanks for writing! xx
Jazzola chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Absolutely fantastic, incredibly warming and beautifully written. A real masterpiece.

Jazzola :D
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Merry Christmas and plenty of galex thanks.
theHuntgoeson chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
What a wonderful Christmas present this story has been! Perfect in every way. I love the touch of PC George Bailey letting Gene realise that he's returned to 1982 (I hope he does pop round for a drink on Boxing Day), and how he reminds Gene that he can be proud of what he has done in cleaning up Fenchurch West. Lots of lovely Galex fluff as the lovers come together, and a gloriously happy ending which also references "Christmas Carol" - a nice parallel to the allusions in Chapter 1. Thanks somuch for writing this. A merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Novindalf chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
Fabulous ending to a real festive trest :)

A belated Merry Christmas to you too.
Solo Lady chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
This is a wonderfully funny and sweet and I just love it! The parallels between your story and the traditional Christmas stories works beautifully. And what a nightmare! Litton? Ray, Chris, and Alex, all needing their Guv and never knowing him. Heartbreaking!

But Gene's wanting immediately to see Alex is so sweet. And their getting together is, too. Loved the "truncheon and particulars" line! Happy that he forgave Chris, too.

Just a great story all around!
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
That ending left me with a big grin on my face. The intertwined Frank Capra/Charles Dickens elements - e.g., the injury, the cop, and the snow, in the former case, and the heater and the tardy employee, in the latter - were very welcome, as was PC George Bailey.

Of course the Victorians and the Hays office wouldn't have allowed a line like this one: "However if you wanted to stop by later with your truncheon and take down my particulars…" But I'm glad you included it.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night indeed...
Bloodheart06 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
aww this was amazing! : D

xx
louella chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Absolutely divine seasonal fluffiness. I read this while sipping Santa's glass of sherry and had a smile on my face throughout. Just lovely.
Mage of the Heart chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Well, that was lovely and festive :)

Though I'm thinking T-rated may need to be upped slightly after that little bit of hotness :P

Loved it, asever :)

Mage
Gem6 chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Aw thats wonderful! What a fantastic finish!

Gem x
wombledon chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Just what I need - an extra dose of sweet, fluffy Christmas fun. Thank you, Siggy! And how on Earth did you manage to post this on Christmas Eve?
Golden Suze chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Lovely festive fanfic very enjoyable, and i really liked the ending .

Merry Xmas
clownish chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
Lovely lovely holiday fluff there. Can't believe you managed to squeeze it in!

I like to think of them having a wonderful life. :)
Malena Hunt chapter 3 . 12/24/2009
I'm sitting here grinning like a lunatic after reading the last chapter. Gloriously happy lovey-dovey fluff, just perfect for Christmas. And a special appearance by George Bailey! Beautiful. Thank you so much for this wonderful Christmas present, Mrs H. I hope you and your loved ones have a very merry Christmas, and a great 2010. :)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »