Reviews for Last Night
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Hey there, BlackCavern! I like FE6, so I think I'll leave this fic a review It's *pretty* well-written, though one thing I noticed you could improve on is comma usage-at some points, for instance, "Hey Rutger!" might look better as "Hey, Rutger!" and that sort of thing. No biggy tho Anyways, Rutger and his brother's conversation about prejudice and race was well-portrayed, as well as Rutger's anger over the atrocities of Bern. Nice goin' :)
Chaos Hero Mark chapter 8 . 3/12/2010
Very interesting. This was a good chapter. I liked how you went in depth with Rutgars sword skills.
Chaos Hero Mark chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
[contenplated] contemplated.

Had no idea you released a chapter, so I'm placing this on alert.

The fight was interesting & it looks a bit bleak for the Sacaens. Look forward to the next one.
Chaos Hero Mark chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
2 errors I picked up. I'm certain Mildan's name is spelled Mildain. Maybe its the translation.

[{Where} they here to fight?] Were.

This is getting interesting. Like the inclusion of Pent, Dieck and Percival.

Personally, I don't care for Clarine/Rutger. I prefer him with Fir, although I'm not sure if you'll head that direction, but that's just me.

Look forward to the next chapter.
Axel-Hawk chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
Would the Scottish warrior be Braveheart?
Chaos Hero Mark chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
[he answered half to himself, flash blacks of the horrific night were racing through his head.] flash backs.

That's the only error I could pick out. Its nice to see Rutgar finally have a place where he belongs. I never liked his short ending in FE6, so you're doing him the justice he deserves. Look forward to chapter 3.
Chaos Hero Mark chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I think we can all agree that Rutger is a badass.

One or two spelling errors I noticed, like Masou's name being misspelled once.

If possible, I would like to request a continuation on this. This is too good to end as a oneshot, in my view. You captured the setting & Rutger's character perfectly. Keep up the good work.