Reviews for Solitude
Miyukino chapter 17 . 4/19/2015
This.. is a masterpiece. The lemons are superb. Everyone is true to their character. I knew Sephy was too good to be true. Dammit Sephy!

And that end though... Tifa is going to sleep with Cloud? I thought she would be loyal to Sephy and not sleep with other men. Although I understand if it's to remove suspicion from her baby. But I'll be damned.
FinalBraus chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
(I posted the last review without logging into my account so i can't edit it but i wanted to add that that although it was literally impossible to get off to your plot-heavy smut it was good smut nonetheless so good job there too)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/11/2015
This story is fucking ridiculous I cannot get over it. I came for the smut but stayed for the plot and that has literally never happened before. It was just so good.
The way you wrote Tifa, Cloud, and Sephiroth was on a completely different level from the majority of the other stories on this site. I don't know if you've read Case of Tifa, but you wrote her character in the exact same as the way that Nojima does and that's really impressive. She's vulnerable enough to make her reaction to Sephiroth believable but tough enough to keep her from being a complete victim. Her character arc was great. Cloud was angsty enough to be Cloud but didn't turn whiny like he does in a lot of other fics, and his emotional struggle was very true to his character. Sephiroth was just awesome. It's not unusual to see him exploiting other characters but the way you wrote him left his actual intentions so unclear that I had no idea what they were until the end, and the subtlety of it made his character so fucking sinister. I loved it. It's easy to make Sephiroth evil but it's incredibly hard to make him as twisted as you did here. By the last chapter I felt like I had been manipulated along with Tifa, and that takes so much talent on your part. I'm just really impressed with your characters.
Your plot is also fucking ridiculous. I don't even know what to say about it. The whole story was just so dark, but the absolute best thing was that you never got out of control with any of the events. There was no melodrama with this. Everything stayed pretty believable, as far as science-fiction goes. The other thing is that the plot doesn't stop during your smut. Usually sex come as a sort of break from the action of the story but you managed to keep the plot so central in those scenes that is was impossible to forget what was actually going on, and that was awesome. It was literally impossible to mindlessly get off while reading this story, and I mean that in the best way possible.
I hope that at some point you'll come back and write a sequel to this because I'm so hooked on the story. Really, really high quality piece. I just cannot get over it. I feel like I should be thanking you for the goddamn experience.
Alassea Telrunya chapter 17 . 10/25/2014
What the hell was this...I don't even know where to begin.
LadyofReincarnation chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I LOVED and enjoyed every moment of this story, but I am not quite clear about the ending...
Did Tifa slept with Cloud to make it seem as if the child that she was bearing was Cloud's (when it is actually Sephiroth's) just so no one would question her?
Rin Shirosaki chapter 17 . 6/29/2014
I loved the fanfic _ I am happy to read it all )) Author, you are a genius interesting plot and easy text style *O* I'd like to read Sequel this fanfic * Author thank you for such a wonderful job * I hope my comment to make you happy since you I was very pleased that my fanfic ))

I would like to Sephiroth and Tifa reunite and the child grew up in a complete family _ Do not repeat the same fate of his father .
roxicodone chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Dark and clever, well paced, great arrangement. I cried reading this (because I'm a Cloti and hardly ever stray) and yet I gave up sleep to finish this fic. Alsksjdhsgs. Kudos to you.
TifaLoveLStrife chapter 17 . 1/1/2014
Wow amazing story!
lady peanuts chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
LOL this was MINDBLOWING!

Sephiroth: "I'll give you all the dick you can possibly want-you'll be in cocky wonderland, all you have to do is ask Tifa and I'll gladly give it to you."

Tifa: "I've been so miserable and sad, all I want is some good penis in my life to make all the pain, hurt, and sadness go away. Thank you Sephiroth, because you've given it to me so good I can't help but fall madly in love with your dic-I mean you."

(Sephiroth didn't even need to take her on date, despite him being invisible, didn't even need to buy her any flowers or write her a poem. All he needed to do was give it to her good Like A Boss and she was puddy in his hands.)

That goes to show you people, mostly all women want is dick, just give them some good dick and they will do the most stupidist shit for you, all while being...stupid.

*claps* absolutely brilliant story though *bows* thank...you so much for writing it I truly loved it what a master piece I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time...you are simply amazing.
Skyshattered chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Splendid writing.
lapaxlove chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Wow...
This story is very well written, how exactly is seph gonna return?
And once I'm seeing cloud's pov I can't help but feel sad when tifa shot him down...I wish they could stop misunderstand each other. And seph's manipulation was great, she completely falls for it. I wish there was a sequel! So much more to know! And I love r way you write
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Man I love the story! Wish there was a epilouge
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
I spent quite a bit of time reading this (is there a way I can download this for later in case FF.N gets mean?) and I have never been happier to lose sleep.

Tifa and Sephiroth must be a challenging couple to write for. There's so much resentment from Tifa which you portrayed perfectly. But then it was overcome in an amazing way that I can't believe this is not canon.

Let me just say... I wish I were Tifa. Yum.
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
This was really good! Still i would luked more sephiroth and tifa moments ;)
The Three March Hares chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Oh this was simply delicious to read! The story is excellent and they way you wrote it with such detail kept me reading for hours strait. I couldn't put it down. I wanted to punch Rufus with the annoying way 'implies' things when he talks, but that's just his character. I hope you have a sequel in the works. I love it when the villain gets to win!