Reviews for Solitude
roxicodone chapter 17 . 2/19
Dark and clever, well paced, great arrangement. I cried reading this (because I'm a Cloti and hardly ever stray) and yet I gave up sleep to finish this fic. Alsksjdhsgs. Kudos to you.
TifaLoveLStrife chapter 17 . 1/1
Wow amazing story!
lady peanuts chapter 17 . 7/30/2013
LOL this was MINDBLOWING!

Sephiroth: "I'll give you all the dick you can possibly want-you'll be in cocky wonderland, all you have to do is ask Tifa and I'll gladly give it to you."

Tifa: "I've been so miserable and sad, all I want is some good penis in my life to make all the pain, hurt, and sadness go away. Thank you Sephiroth, because you've given it to me so good I can't help but fall madly in love with your dic-I mean you."

(Sephiroth didn't even need to take her on date, despite him being invisible, didn't even need to buy her any flowers or write her a poem. All he needed to do was give it to her good Like A Boss and she was puddy in his hands.)

That goes to show you people, mostly all women want is dick, just give them some good dick and they will do the most stupidist shit for you, all while being...stupid.

*claps* absolutely brilliant story though *bows* thank...you so much for writing it I truly loved it what a master piece I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time...you are simply amazing.
Skyshattered chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Splendid writing.
lapaxlove chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
Wow...
This story is very well written, how exactly is seph gonna return?
And once I'm seeing cloud's pov I can't help but feel sad when tifa shot him down...I wish they could stop misunderstand each other. And seph's manipulation was great, she completely falls for it. I wish there was a sequel! So much more to know! And I love r way you write
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Man I love the story! Wish there was a epilouge
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 17 . 3/11/2013
I spent quite a bit of time reading this (is there a way I can download this for later in case FF.N gets mean?) and I have never been happier to lose sleep.

Tifa and Sephiroth must be a challenging couple to write for. There's so much resentment from Tifa which you portrayed perfectly. But then it was overcome in an amazing way that I can't believe this is not canon.

Let me just say... I wish I were Tifa. Yum.
Pikku-Prinsessa chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
This was really good! Still i would luked more sephiroth and tifa moments ;)
The Three March Hares chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
Oh this was simply delicious to read! The story is excellent and they way you wrote it with such detail kept me reading for hours strait. I couldn't put it down. I wanted to punch Rufus with the annoying way 'implies' things when he talks, but that's just his character. I hope you have a sequel in the works. I love it when the villain gets to win!
Izlandzadi chapter 17 . 12/14/2012
Hi!
This story is amazing in so many ways. The way you characterize the characters and make it incredibly beleivable, the way you created two interwoven stories that are both just as interesting, and the way that I connected with Tifa in this story as a reader. I felt the same confusion that Tifa felt about Sephiroth's motives, and the same sort of attatchment to the way he manipulated her. And the way it all culminated in the end was fantastic. You truly are a talented writer.

This story is just begging for a sequel. Can I just say, I had to cram for a philosophy final-which was today-last night, but I couldn't open my books until I had finished EVERY LAST CHAPTER of this story. I stayed up all night. DON'T LET THIS SACRIFICE BE FOR NAUGHT, please make a sequel for all of us addicted readers! I understand you may have a lot to do (I know the feeling) but don't abandon this storyline!

I also just realized that you wrote My Little Enigma which I read a while ago and loved, I was even thinking about the similarities between Sephiroth in those two stories while I was reading this. It all makes sense now.
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
I didn't think smut/horror this good existed. Thank you for making the horror the priority! Of course, what really heightened the tension was my fear there would be declarations of luv. Excellently done!
Cascade00 chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
Will there be a sequel! There has to be! There still so much you can do!
LastPandaHero chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
That was so amazing! :)
ayametenchi chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
Whew, that was hot. If he were an incubus, he would be a very, very good one.
no-longer-in-use-101 chapter 17 . 2/25/2012

Words can't even describe how amazing this story was! I was hooked from the start till the end! But something tells me this isn't the end, honestly can't wait for more!

One Of A Beautiful Kind