Reviews for Don't Think You're So Great
Serves him right!
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
I loved this fanfic. Great work. Thanks for posting
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
He finally got his just deserts, or at least close. I think he deserved worse if you ask me, the little aft.
MagicHecate chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
The part about Mikaela wanting a video of that is funny. And I must say that Trent deserved that haha. And wow, Optimus actually threatened a human. Who would have guessed? :P Great story. But I do feel sympathy for Sam.
Foresthunter chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
fuck that was funny! go OPTIMUS!
PhoenixoftheLostandForgotten chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
This story is awesome! I love the last chapter when they throw him around like a human football and make him pee twice in five minutes. You really should have let Optimus have a little fun, though. It would be hilarious to read about Trent dangling by his feet from the Autobot leader's hand.
fistpump chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
loved it! stories with trent depicted as a big fucking jackass makes me want to murder him, but this was so much better
SoulReaperRitsuka chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Poor Sam! He has the worse luck. He's lucky he has such great friends to back him up. Awesome story! I love it! It's beyond brilliant idea... You did a wicked job writing this too. Thanks for sharing. Later!
EchoesofMemory chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I FREAKING LOVE YOU! That bastard totally got what he deserved! *starts dancing* I'm going to write a Transformer fic later, I'd love to use this scenario it, only it'll have my alt story form bouncing around asking to kill him. And she'll get in a few punches. Cuz the one thing you do NOT do is piss off a mutant that is physically stronger, faster, and more flexible than a human that can also fly and throw fireballs that burn off water.
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Take that, Trent! Hahaha!
Navaka114 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA 'snicker' 'snicker' BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! This is seriously the funniest thing i have ever read, 'snicker' BUWAHAHAHAHAAHA "Great-" HAHAHAHAHA "-JOB!" WAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love it very dearly, mumuh...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! 'snicker' 'snicker'
Navaka114 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I hate Trent. I can't wait until the United States Army appears on his front doors and takes him in handcoffs. Hehehe. I will relish every moment of reading that! (Im evil, i know)
Wragziez chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Hilarious in a way and one of the best Transformers fic I've ever read! Trent got what he deserved, and now I'm going to your profile!
janit3443 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
*dies of epicness overload* That was absolutely amazing. That first chapter alone was so intense, so thickly detailed, so- Awesome! I'm definitely going to look into your other writings! -and hope I don't die from the sheer mind-blowing quality- ;D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »