Reviews for Space
ichiberrypervert chapter 1 . 3/15
Aww, I have the feels just floating around my head now. -w-
This was really good. I love it. :D
VEENA4 chapter 1 . 1/23
I liked it so much... :-)
Its a wonderful story... :-)
ThisisE chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Live it. :)
Ding chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
You have a gift Aryndiel, the magnificent gift of capturing the attention of all who read you work. I was intrigued while I read this story, and let me tell you, it is very difficult to find a story that I find worth my time and this is definitely one of them. Thank you for the wonderful read, friend, chow!
Dog Ear Lover chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
So cute! I loved reading it. Thank you for posting it. It was a wonderful story to read :)
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
so cute :D
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
This is extraordinarily lovely. Lovely and beyond. I so totally love it. I don't quite know how you do it, but I think every moments and scenes are very well thought of, and it all brings the expected result - I feel very included in this story, and out of nowhere I feel my heartstrings are tugged. I think you bring a lot of heart in this story, and somehow I just feel that. By the way, really smart and warm way to end the fic with Kagome's saying 'you'. I feel so giddy with happiness now. Wonderful fic, putting it into my faves. Great work honey
Anime Freak456 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I love this. It's been so long since I've read an Inuyasha fanfic and I came across this one and I'm so glad I did. It was completely adorable. You did such a good job. I love Kagome's thought process and how Inuyasha wanted to fix everything she was worried about. It was perfect

Great job!
InuGome chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Awww! Yes, they're moving closer and closer now . . . and InuYasha is moving closer and closer to opening up his heart to his happiness! Haha! Such a sweet fic, I love it!
Crystal Twilight chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
: )
Viper003 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was sweet ) Great job!
LeaMichelle chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was incredibly cute, I liked it a lot.
nerdimaddi chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Aaaawwww. That was really cute, not gonna lie I Loved it X3
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
favourite couple! :) great fic
jaimed1968 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Congratulations! Your fiction has won an award from the Feudal Association for the March 2010 term!

Our Yahoo Group, where the nominating and voting occurs, can be found here:

groups. yahoo group/ FeudalAssociation/

Our website is located here:

feudal. animara

This terms' fiction winners list can be found here:

feudal. animara winners. php?a show&type Fanfiction&year March%202010

Links to all of the awards, past or present, can be found here:

feudal./

Please pick up "site only" awards here:

feudal. animara pickup_ site. php

First place awards will be on permanent display here:

feudal. animara gallery. php