Reviews for Team Tensai
Chef 101 chapter 20 . 9/15
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
JynueFuma chapter 20 . 9/15
Please update as soon as possible.
PART 3 chapter 12 . 9/7
Also Naruto comes off as really homophobic. Sure Mizuku was a douchenozzle but his insult blatantly referenced his sexual orientation as if that was the what was disgusting about him.

He also told his friends proudly about the insult.

Also, Iruka directly asking to be called father and was denied that by Naruto who insists on calling him 'mother'. That really bothers me. There is nothing cute about this.
YUCK PART 2 chapter 5 . 9/7
I also fucking hate that Naruto calls Iruka Ka-chan. Iruka doesn't need to be a woman or a mother figure to be a nuturing parent that's loving and caring he can be all that and a father figure. Are you implying that he can't be a man or a father because he's gay? Because 'Gay Man as a parent' does not equal 'Mother'. That's really fucking horrible and there is nothing cute or adorable about stereotyping the hell out of that shit.
YUCK chapter 5 . 9/7
I'm slightly unnerved that this story about 4-6 year olds has so much sex in it. Naruto has to watch Iruka basically get sexually assaulting, rape is implied twice (for Sasuke and Naruto), then taken back in an A/N, because if that had actually happened that would have been not ok. Great decision-making skills there, author.

Naruto has to watch people have sex in a brothel as a condition, so that he doesn't have to sleep on the streets. Because that makes sense. Everybody hates him and he's a pariah but having him watch people get off is obviously THE FETISH.

Honestly absolutely disgusting plot for the age group portrayed in this. I understand the general concept of 'to each their own' and 'don't like don't read', this just really did a number on me.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 20 . 7/30
huh, interesting, very well written. I was a bit confused though, Why was it not Obito under the mask? and, if MAdara had also come back, why would he go to the same time and place to attack? Anyways, great story.
laelruin chapter 20 . 7/18
Fantastic and hilarious story! (A little squicky in some parts...but totally AWESOME! overall).
Thank you!
L
moodysavage chapter 20 . 7/10
So awesome! I loved this story! Especially their dedication to each other.
moodysavage chapter 16 . 7/10
wow... Naruto might just blame himself for Sasuke thinking that way and not saving HakuMomochi.
moodysavage chapter 14 . 7/10
wow... does this mean that Danzo will work to make sure our 3 are the power of the village in the future!?
clover cat Klee chapter 20 . 6/27
Uuh, this is a good time-travel-ff, thank you I really love time-travel ones, but they're not always quite as good... but this one I really liked though I will say that I was occasionally surprised that people were so accepting of them just saying strange shit... Like really, I get that timetravel is out there, but not being suspiscious?!
Still, I really liked it, especially the way they interacted
Starwulf99 chapter 20 . 6/26
I don't normally read, and definitely don't review stories that are this short, but this one is one hell of an exception. I do wish it was longer, would be awesome to see the aftermath of them killing Madara, and possibly even explaining how they were from the future(I'm assuming Madara must have followed them back as well? Certainly seemed like he knew them from the other timeline), but even without all that, it was an excellent story!
But.. I thought Naruto was younger than Sasuke?

Idk Sasuke's birthdate- but I've seen Itachi comforting baby Sasuke while the Kyuubi was rampaging. So obv that means Sasuke's been around months before Naru. :/
Is this yaoi? Warn a people next time
The Sage of Whirlpool chapter 2 . 6/6
The concept is cool although mikoto was kushina(Naruto's mother's) friend I doubt that she would treat Naruto like that
2,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »