Reviews for Team Tensai
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 10/13
All these folks just showed up after the fact lol. The Uchiha parents, the Hokage, Iruka, probably some other people. This was an enjoyable read and I like how you went about doing a lot of things...wish more was expanded upon for after this particular..."mission". I mean Madara seemed to know about them time traveling...did he time travel too? With them? What was the pay? How are things gonna be for them growing up now? Still a bummer that Haku was killed tho. And in a sneak attack while talking calmly with Naruto to boot. If Naruto had been in on it...that'd be cold blooded but whatever. But he wasn't. And Sasuke KNEW that Haku was one of the ppl he wanted to help, wanted to use this time traveling opportunity to try to save Haku along with others he had in mind and possibly bring to Konoha. It was also never stated if they managed to kill Gato, get Deidara, inform Jiraiya of his wayward students and what happened as a result, if Wave turned out ok, if Iruka tried dating someone nicer, if Naruto maintained a correspondence or even visitation with Gaara, if Gaara still suffered through that traumatic betrayal from both uncle and father or if something played out different, if the 3rd Hokage had informed Naruto of his heritage and legacy after he made chunin, if Naruto ever stopped believing Itachi is a zombie... Lol just a lot of things I'm curious about that was brought up or not addressed in your story. But I must say...I absolutely LOVE that you had Iruka invite Naruto to live with him. I've honestly been holding the fact that canonIruka doesn't do that, against him for awhile now. Sigh.
Kage-Shino chapter 11 . 10/8
"Kotetsu looked at Izumo and both of them got wide eyed quickly. "Is he dangerous?" Kotetsu asked suddenly.
Uzumaki stopped and stared at him, incredulous. "He's an Uchiha," He stressed, "He's very dangerous."'

Hahahah so true, your heritage of suspicion for Uchiha is AWAKENING
Lord Vaserious chapter 1 . 8/31
Team troll.
littleditto chapter 20 . 8/14
This is fantastic! All the kudos on this work! I’m gonna check out the other works in this series right now!
Kid Soulless chapter 20 . 7/28
Beautiful
Sec.ANo.1b chapter 3 . 7/24
Holy fuck, wholesomeness overload, you got me to feel emotion(s?) like never before, I thank you. Kind Sir/Ma’am
Entity8 chapter 20 . 7/22
Hm. HHhhmmmmmmm...
Definitely worth it.
Interesting style.
Could have made use of more of its potential, but it doesn't have to.
It's... good. Yea. Very nice character interactions.
Entity8 chapter 14 . 7/22
Quality shit
iamjmph01 chapter 4 . 7/18
and the i see the authors note at the beginning of the chapter, so i go back a chapter and what do you know a warning about slash... sorry i skip those. If the warning was in the summary i would have seen it. Still an amazing story and this chapter was fun.
iamjmph01 chapter 3 . 7/18
I know its very much low key, but a warning about slash content would have been nice.. Otherwise amazing story. I'm pretty sure i read it many years ago, but its been long enough that it feels fresh. Thank You for writing and sharing this!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 7/15
Okay, so is the Japanese word for genius literally the same as natural disaster? Because that would be amazing. (I understand that words can be different in Japanese with the same basic sounds. I'm just asking if it is literally the same, pitch and all.)
KageForce chapter 20 . 6/12
Fricken great story! Absolutely loved it!
sasuke did not slept or kill karin in canon unless this is your context in your stores if so tell me
Goken son of Summer chapter 2 . 5/26
the only problem, why are they talming like that?
Monarch Mao chapter 3 . 5/16