Reviews for Team Tensai
Copy-Nin's Daughter chapter 16 . 9/21
I haven’t even read this chapter but I LOVED your use of defenestration in the description. I don’t think I have ever seen it used before in a sentence and I cracked up.

Anyways. It’s a good story. Ima keep reading.
Mukuro234 chapter 20 . 9/3
So awesome!
Lerris chapter 20 . 8/15
This isn't bad, but its a few steps from a favorite as well. The biggest problem is you stopped just after Madara. I can't see their covers holding, unless Sarutobi basically just ignores it, because it benefits him and doesn't think it worth it making them enemies.

Either way, the forces that destabilize governments aren't defeated with one victory, no matter how good. I just can't see this being complete here, though given how much power they were given, I can see why you ended the story here. Still, I'd have recommended an epilogue of some sort at least.

One problem I just thought of, is Madara seems to have somehow had knowledge of the future, so what has he been doing the past few years? I can't imagine there isn't something there that needed to be addressed.
bluedog44 chapter 9 . 8/6
Did they do anything for Sakura's birthday?
27thbam chapter 20 . 7/26
this was the first naruto story i completed in and i gotta say this was awsome!
Honestly, I was hoping for more. :'( But I loved the story altogether :D
CrazilySad chapter 19 . 7/13
wait wait wait... what's Sasuke's father's 'percieved failure'?
hravennas9 chapter 1 . 7/7
So, idk if I've ever left here a review, but I just wanted to say that I've read this a lot of times, like 4 or 5 and now I'm going for another read, because this is so damn good that it became something special for me. I first read this as one of my first fanfiction, and it was back in the days when I didn't leave reviews, then I re-read it a second time as soon as I finished it. I came back a week later for the third time, and a month later for the fourth and I think that wibce that day I read this at least one more time. I'm in love with this fanfiction. Thanks for everything, really
Voiletevergarden23 chapter 2 . 5/9
omg love dis
amayranni22 chapter 20 . 4/8
yeaaaaa
FledditFliveflind chapter 18 . 4/4
"Don't like don't read". Way to go from a rather mature telling, to downright childish and idiotic. You have a surprising ability to totally ruin stories. Grow up, idiot.
FledditFliveflind chapter 16 . 4/4
It's a decent story, but you must be brain dead to think you're correct when you say "should of". Guess what, retard, they teach five year olds that the correct saying is "should HAVE", or SHOULD'VE", which your tiny little brain hears wrong. Idiot.
Liz chapter 20 . 3/1
Like the comment, aww you really not gonna tell us about how they gonna answer kakashi and iruka's suspicion ? I wish you put in your fanfiction the of iruka and kakashi I believe their faces would have be funny to write.
Cauldronw chapter 20 . 2/11
Thank u author it must have been a hefty amount to research for the works
Nad19 chapter 20 . 2/8