Reviews for Team Tensai
TenWing chapter 4 . 3/14
About the extra: OH thank God I seriously worried about that I like the show and all but that was messed thinking about that.
Windying chapter 20 . 3/12
Many thanks for writing this fiction. I enjoy reading this. Especially when Sasuke and Naruto are together with Sakura. Although I would love it if is Yaoi but this is great alternative too.
Belle'Masque chapter 20 . 3/3
It was awesome, my cheeks hurt from grinning ;D
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 20 . 2/18
You do not know how bad i wish you would write an epilogue for this.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 6 . 2/18
I...i suddenly ship Iruka and Itachi in this fic...
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 3 . 2/18
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the feelz!
5th Dimension chapter 20 . 2/5
This...

Okay, I was a little concerned. A lot of things seemed contrived, from the whole Naruto moving in with Iruka, to the argument over Haku, to the issues with Danzo. And I was okay, for the most part.

But this ending... is not an ending. Naruto is a world in which so much complexity is stacked on top of so much other complexity, with so many interconnected stories and personalities fighting each other and influencing events. Given the timeframe that this story was written in it can be forgiven if you believe that this guy was actually Madara. However... Pein is still a problem, Akatsuki is still an issue, Orochimaru and Kabuto are still on the horizon...

This 'ending' doesn't do enough to solve the complex issues. It doesn't even take steps in that direction. You kill off one person in a very anti-climactic fashion. Albeit the one causing major issues, but it doesn't stop the momentum that that person created or any of the other players in the game. The build-up that was created didn't really lead anywhere or have any payoff.

This story is not complete. It is dead, and unresolved.
Candy Phantom chapter 18 . 2/2
When you said containment seals my mind translated it as condiment seals. Now I'm just imagining exploding tags full of ketchup and it's amazing.
Anonymous Person chapter 18 . 1/21
It's extremely bizarre really, your story reads like a series of disconnected shorts while simultaneously reading as a cohesive chapter by chapter fic. How did you even achieve that?!
Kuroki8 chapter 20 . 1/20
Thank you for that wonderful story :)
Rei-Nao chapter 20 . 1/12
What...that's the end. It seems rushed and I really couldn't see this as the end but I guess the author knows best. I did like this fanfic, though.
Rei-Nao chapter 13 . 1/12
My guess is Danzo. Forging a signature to test them seems like something he'd do. I liked this chapter.
Rei-Nao chapter 6 . 1/12
Great chapter. I hope Itachi and Iruka become friends.
Rei-Nao chapter 4 . 1/12
I like it. I mean, I'm not entirely sure if Sasuke was raped or not but that could just because I'm slow on the uptake. Great chapter.
Rei-Nao chapter 3 . 1/12
Awww! This chapter was so cute- from Naruto calling Itachi a zombie to Naruto standing up for his "mother".
2,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »