Reviews for Brotherly Love
Dreams Of Naughtiness chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Tim, Tim, Tim. What a load of flapping over a little plastic ruler! And not even on the bare! Part of me wanted to shake him and say man up! thats McGee for you, our sensitive wee probie. I love how you had fun with this chapter and put in some humour ... with the spanking spreadsheet, the random implements like liquorice and the riding crop! LOL can u imagine Gibbs weilding that! In full horsey get up :D And the absent character of Tony being naughty in the background through his cheeky lies to McGee. Thanks again for a fab fic xx
thisldo chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Great fic - I love how you've written the relationship between Tim & Gibbs, and Tim & Tony. I think they're true to character. I love Gibbs' reaction to the riding crop, and I love that Tim trusts Gibbs enough to believe that he'd use one with out hurting him. Thanks for writing!
applemysteries chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
Aw, poor Timmy. :)
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I really like this one its kinda funny. poor gullible little tim.
peppe1951 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Great story...hope you will share Gibbs confrontation with Tony...he really deserves the strap for what he put Tim through...
AislingK chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Oh, your Tim is just so vulnerable it's heartbreaking! There's just a never-ending parade of trust issues with these guys, isn't there? *g*
Ttime42 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Licorice and chopsticks! I actually LOL'ed when I read that. Tony was having way too much fun scaring Tim (he'll never learn, poor boy).

Another great fic! Keep it up :)
alix33 chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I am angry with every fibre of my being and resentful in equal measure at DiNozzo for what he made Tim believe, according to this chapter.
Visitkarte chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Oh, I'd like to play a fly on the wall and hear Gibbs scare Toni with a riding crop... even just by using the word... And than let him pick a switch... I feel quite vindictive like that now.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
I hate the muggers who stole my mobile phone last night with every fibre of my being, but I most definitely hate DiNozzo (for what he did to Tim prior to this chapter) even more: I think I hate DiNozzo as much as the number of red blood corpuscles I have, plus the number of synapses I have, plus the number of all the hair follicles on my whole body PLUS every fibre of my being.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Can't wait until Gibbs catches up with Tony!
Cake-Otaku chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
ouch that one will hurt for tony as well
chelsea1234 chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
I see a spanking in Tony's very near future! Thanks :)
PH2W chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
Big brother just can't seem to resist 'screwing' with the kid:-):-):-)! Looks like it'll only bite hime in the butt in the long run...

Fun piece!
FireBornInsanity chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
loved it! can't wait to see what happens to Tony.