Reviews for Vegas
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
What a lovely ending to a very good story, thanks for dealing with Booth addiction and sharing your work with us
mslyon chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
I've read this story over five times and I love it more and more every time... I can see something like this happening in the early seasons.. before Hannah and the going-to-war and all the heartbreak they created... LOVE IT!
Kitterfly chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
This was an amazing story.
Artemisbeloved chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
I like this one specially the ending. I have said it before and i wil sa it again YOU NEED TO LEARN TO MAKE SEQUELS that is just the way it is.. ok felove readers lets all gang up on this woman that is writing so good. Mail her review her stories and make it a point that SEQUELS are needed
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
awsome!

poor booth! not to worry his bones will always come when he needs her!
Mezzo187 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I first read this story some time ago-I forgot how I stumbled on it since I haven't been on the site for very long. But I remembered it recently and was glad the search managed to pull it up.

I'll admit, the smoking thing is a little strange, but with Brennan-you never know. Other than that, I think you wrote the characters very well and dealt very realistically with their situation.
l20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
very nice story ,
Alicia9876 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Love your work
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Ha - remembered I hadn't reviewed this one on Sunday either. I've had a very lazy few days with regard to actually typing anything. Tonight I'm trying catch up.

I'm afraid this one was a bit uncomfortable for me so far as the smoking goes. Respect your right to put it in of course, but Eeeewww! Sorry...I'm actually somewhat allergic to pipe & cigarette smoke myself, just the thought of it has me raising my hand to my throat, I'd swear I could feel my airways closing! 10 minutes in the close vicinity of a smoker and I can no longer speak properly and sound somewhat like a choking gasping steam train while tears stream down my cheeks. It's a great look. (I tell you this only to explain my strong negative reaction to that aspect of the story)

However, that said apart from my horror there on the smoking front this would have to rank as one of my favorites amongst your stories. Even the strongest of us can break sometimes. If only we all had someone to pick us up again afterwards:)

So...I loved it, really!
MentalistLover13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I loved this! Great job and yes the smoking was a little freeky! lol. I can not picture Brennan smoking at all!lol. Great one-shot though! I loved it.:):)
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I really do love all your stories, but the only bone I have to pick with this one is when Brennan smoked. I understand that parental and peer influences do affect a persons's choice in smoking or not, but I have to remind you that the Brennan in the show never seemed to pick up on such bad habits despite her time in the foster system. I have seen smoking destroy and annihilate people's lives and I really do hope that it was a one-off thing for Brennan. As an avid fan of the show, particularly Brennan's character, I have to say that neither Brennan nor Emily Deschanel would ever condone smoking. Other wise, a FANTASTIC story- I cried while reading it.
More Than Laura chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow! Great story! I really liked how you described Vegas and the atmosphere. I really felt like I was in a casino watching Booth's demise in person. My heart ached at certain points and I found myself really caught up in quite a few different emotions. I loved the way you wrote Booth and Brennan. I thought you did a good job of showing despair and redemption. I appreciated the compassion Brennan showed and her approval of any 12 step program. I wish you wrote the show but it doesn't really matter because you write here...where I can read your stories. Thank you for taking the time out of your life to share your talent.
Katj21 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Haha I had to plug in my laptop to finish this, as usual the long length is great. I like it as it is, more would be great but you left it at a really good point for all characters. Thanks for a nice long read.
Julie chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Cool fic, Sequel?
Ellabella86 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
I am a newcomer to Bones and Bones fan fiction. I recently saw the episode in Vegas, and went searching for stories. Your story deals with the difficulties of an addiction very well thank you for that.

I just thought that I would mention, as you are not from the US, that there are a some geography problems in this story. Las Vegas is 3/4 of the way across the country from Washington, DC. That is a very long way. I just thought that this might be useful information if you are going to continue writing.

Thank you for your time and contribution.

Emilia