Reviews for What's A Girl To Do?
kimbclar chapter 1 . 1/12
Excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Awww, I love this story! Great job!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Good story! You did a good job of showing Hermione's journey, and I got a sense of how she might find comfort in Draco, especially after working with him for an extensive period.
MuggleBeene chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Before I say anything, I'll preface this with the fact that usually Dramione stories make me twitch and say nasty things. That out of the way, this is...plausible. Yes, it is plausible, and that's not faint praise. Stories in which Hermione and Draco get together at the seeming drop of a hat drive me crazy. It is because of stories like those that I usually avoid Dramione.

Not only did you find a realistic, and plausible way for the two of them to get together, you also blended in Hermione's feelings towards Harry, which should be obvious to anyone. That Harry acted the way he did was a bit surprising, but given the history between the two characters not unlikely.

I also liked the fact that you developed this in brief snippets over time. Yes, it would take time for this to develop, and it would take time to go through all the feelings that Hermione displayed.

Above all, though, I enjoyed this little story. As I said before, Dramione is usually not my thing, but you've let me ignore my prejudices and enjoy a nice story.
LWJ2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Neatly done, ma'am, I like it.

I'd never quite understood JKR putting two so opposite people together (Hermione & Ron).

Thanks for writing this - and I suggest that a follow-on would be nice.
Respitini chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Now, I'm not the biggest Dramione fan, but this was just lovely. A breezy, delightful read. Brava.
thelandofkates chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Hello. This story is verrrryyy good. I love it. I think yoou should keep writing it though. It'd be better as more than a one shot. :DDD
gnrkrystle chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Harry totally got away with sleeping with Hermione...then he wanted to just be her friend like nothing happened. Sounds like he wanted to have his cake and eat it too! BOO! hahah good story tho :)
Alenor chapter 1 . 12/28/2009