Reviews for Inspired By: "The Berrisford Agenda"
kitto27 chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
ok, i'm reading it again, but i think this chapter is my faveroute.

this really good! (kitty sobs in her catnip)

carry on please : )
kitto27 chapter 4 . 5/28/2003
are you trying to tell me something?
confused chapter 4 . 1/22/2003
i dont get it
Caderyn chapter 4 . 10/10/2002
Hey... the logan thought is actually pretty good! yeah, i was kinda wonderrin why logan was defending alec... and i've actually just heard of the whole asha-jondy thing... but wasn't jondy already in season 1? i dunno.. i missed the 3 final eps and i saw all the others more than a year ago so can't remember (i live in australia). u know the blonde girl? wasn't she jondy? or was she syl?
Dearest Helpless chapter 4 . 4/23/2002
I really liked this one. Logan bein a playa. with a capital P. ;) Cool
Donna Lynn chapter 4 . 3/4/2002
Frustration...yep that's what it is.
Donna Lynn chapter 3 . 3/4/2002
That was so sweet and that is Alec logic to the tee.
Donna Lynn chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
I think he's good and Comm and Verbal Usage but okay, and yes any X5 is good at escaping and evading. Kinda like my story.
Jewls13 chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
nice pickup on the Asha/Max thing. Mabey it's just me, but it didn't occur to me that Max was seeing herself in the same situation as those two girls with Alec. I was too distraced by Logan acting like a normal guy for once.
Kara chapter 4 . 1/24/2002
LOL. Poor Logan. In spite of everything, he's so male. Ahhh, the good old days, when Asha could've been Jondy... Kickin' drabble, as usual. ;)
a fan chapter 4 . 1/23/2002
I like the selfserving justifications in this one and the possibility of uncomfortableness especially after our lesson in 'chances' from our dear friend Brain. Great job.
a fan chapter 2 . 1/23/2002
This is just the kind of 'Alectalk' that we expect from Alec. It captures his tendency to 'outsmart' himself and his need to escape and evade the darker parts of his life. But at the same time it gives us a glimpse of the beginnings of his awakening to the reality of his life. I love this one!
a fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
This is a great POV for the more mature second season Max. She has truly developed the desire to 'notice' people.
Ashley chapter 4 . 1/23/2002
You know, I was wondering if anyone else was going to mention this. Glad you did. I liked the way this was written.
aylaa chapter 3 . 1/22/2002
This is what I think about your drabbles..

I rarely watch Dark Angel when it airs, between work, school and a social life, Friday nights is insanely hard to have free. But whenever I see that you have written something new based on a new episode, I must go and download the episode, watch it and read your stuff. It's that good.. honest. ;)

Berrisford Agenda was an insanely good episode, and your drabbles fit it perfectly. I really liked Joshua's comment about Alec not knowing Alec, and I loved the drabble you wrote for that. Don't worry, drabble level of goodness remains constant and consistant.

- Your devoted fan.