Reviews for Rituals of the Road
stars4redvines chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I love this story and how you approached writing Dean and Castiel. It is so well written with them interacting with each other so perfectly and wonderfully... I'm sorry but I don't think I have the words to give this story justice. I truly love this story and enjoyed reading it.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Such a sad episode, but you made me smile about it, so thank you! :)
songsaboutsleep chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I absolutely loved this. It's perfect. So adorable, I feel all warm and I can't stop smiling.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I really really like this one. I love how you've brought in all of the crazy things that people do in the car and had Cas learning about them for the first time. Hearing him say everything in his deep serious voice was making me crack up so much. And I really liked that you showed how Dean finally understood what was going on and how it was a good thing to be joking around at a time like this. :)
Claire chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Yes, Ellen is Mom- when Mom/Dad says "The Song that Never Ends" ends... it does!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Hilarious! Well done.
cornev chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was great! I loved the humour and Cas' voice rang very true (all of their voices, actually). Despite the heaviness of what we know happens right after this, I found myself laughing the whole way through. Terrific job.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I love Castiel! 3
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
a little bittersweet, but enjoyed.]
borgmama1of5 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh, so sweet...and bittersweet because we know how it ended. But I loved it!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
XD Loved it
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This one's cute but sad considering everything.
red.Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this fic was very fun to read. i can see this happening between the winchersters and the harvels in the road. castiels role throughout the fic was just perfect. its a great way to see them all interacting like this before ep 5.10. great job. very heartwarming. i had a smile the whole time while reading this. again great job.
lilykep chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I laugh in the face of Death. Well maybe not in the FACE of Death cause he was super creepy what with the pizza and all but you get my point. Fun fic.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is really funny :). I can totally picture them doing this on a long car ride. Nice job with this!