Reviews for Kitty Kitty Bang Bang
oh how adorable
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Loved it!
JoannaKuwabara chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was such a very cute story . I enjoye reading it and I say keep up with the excellent work! Also thought you did an excellent job with keeping all of the characters in this story basically in character . Excellent job!
Roses-of-Silver chapter 1 . 1/2/2010

Your story is the best I've read all day! I love it! Love, love,love, love! ITS SO CUTE! Also, a very realistic way of portraying their relationship!

And while Lassie may TRY to change Reginald's name, I imagine Shawn will be calling him that forever...

Also, love this part:

Lassie: Those things excrete, you know.

Shawn: So do I and you keep me.

Love it.

I am on a quest to review every story I read! Join me as we spread review love! 3
obsession-rules-me chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
that was so awesome! and so well written. lol

it was awesome cuz it was shassie (zomg, so much love) and cuz of the kitty-ness! aahh! i love cats so much and thinking of a lassie-like cat... *drools* perfection. hahaha xD

oh and i loved how you expressed their relationship. i think if it was actually cannon (one can dream), it would probably be some what like this. nicely done *claps*

(p.s. i love "the old and the restless" too lol xD)
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
bice, ilike
Meatball42 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This is quite awesome, and I love your author's note at the end. I also believae they will change the name from Reginald eventually, I can imagine all the funny names Shawn will think of :) This is so sweet, and the thing about Lassie leaving paperwork undoen was incredibly OOC, but the way you wrote it makes it totally believable! Plus, I love the less-homicidal, fuzzy Lassie-Cat!