Reviews for Tap Out
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
This was a B-E-A-Utiful fic! I loved it! First it was sexy, then it was sad, then it was happy... kinda like life, with all the ups and downs. I know if it had been me in Matt's shoes, I would have broken before the first day was over... mmm I love me some Jericho.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
What a way to make up. Great work from both of you, as always, and you know you're both too good an author when smut becomes such a multilayered tale.
slashburd chapter 11 . 4/13/2010
You know I've loved this story since the start, its been hot, bitterly cold, sad, hapy, everything it could possibly be. It just goes to show how something so perfect can be turned on its head so quickly and so easily.

Its just a good job that in the end they realised that what they had was better than what they'd turned it into. I really liked the part about the clock at the end. Very symbolic when you look at all the time they wasted playing games that nearly drove them apart for good.

A really, truly excellent story and although I'm almost sad its over I'm glad in a way that they're sorting things out and getting back to the happiness they once had so much of.

Love this, two great writers awesomeness always 33
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Couldn't have ended a better way. Both of them realized how stupid the bet was and how it almost cost them everything. Wonderful story!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
yea that damn bet is over

and they are happy

great story, i enjoyed reading it
Esha Napoleon chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
QueenofYourWorld chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
aww this is so good, please update soon
BugzAroc chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
Amazing, truly amazing. I kind of got scared a little bit wondering if they would truly breakup and poor jeff. Thrown into the middle of this mess and having to endure a druken chris.
Esha Napoleon chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Beautiful chapter ;)
slashburd chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
No! You can't leave it there! *cries*

I'm just *gah* - believe it or not I had to stop myself from reading ahead as I thought it was all too good to be true, I actually made myself read it properly and I was right all along *bottom lip quivers*

It's a another stunningly well written chapter and I love truly love it - this story is just epic 3
GrandpasGuitars chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Aww. I felt so sad, reading that. They just need to give up at the same time. There. No losers, no winners except the two men who can screw each other.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Wow. You're right, it did get angsty. But it feels real, like this is something they would actually do, if they kept getting depraved. They'd become cranky and grumpy- I'm glad you two followed the flow, because it turned out amazing.
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Those two are even there I said it!

slashburd chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
I love that it's so hard to read this without choking up. I'm such a sucker that I'm feeling so sorry for Chris again this ch, its like he can't do anything wrong.

The irony of this is that its commonly said that without sex any relationship soon starts to die. Its the only thing that changes it from a friendship that you can drop as easily as you picked it up. To entrench yourself against your lover so deeply as they've done here is just a recipe for disaster.

It makes for oddly addictive reading this whole destructive thing. Without backtracking through it all I go back mentally to the ch with the pillow which I loved for a whole load of different reasons and compare that to where this ch is. Wow is about all I can say :)

Definitely looking forward to more of this, its a great job writing wise and the story, although I gather its an unintentinal turn of events, is panning out to be an absolute nailbiter to me :) Love it :)
GrandpasGuitars chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
The lack of sex is so getting to them. Chris is getting paranoid and both Matt and Chris are saying things they don't mean. Ah, they needs the sex. Maybe they can give into each other? Or maybe one of them can grow a pair, fk pride and just give in?

Or maybe you can ignore those last two suggestions so the story won't end yet.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »